B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

excuse me blaw, your Cyclops New X-Men Skin is Down. can you please reupload it? thank you.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 17, 2010, 06:00PM
:deadpool: Deadpool - X, X, Baby! Part II Remix :deadpool:

Yellow mask this time. As requested by Deedooo

DOWNLOAD IT NOT HERE
BUT HERE
This is the greates outfit ever. Of all time
nah, the original X-Pool outfit from Cable & Deadpool is better.
but since i can't find that one enywhere, this one will do
Tell you a funny thing: Deadpool never was, isn't nor will ever be an x-man. Ever. I strongly support that. He doesn't belong with them. BUT I just LOVE his x-men outfits (except the one with the red mask, that's just retarded)

Oh and an interesting fact. This particular outfit is actually a confirmed alt for Deadpool in MvC3

Cool! good work!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

PLS reupload iron-patriot. And i gave question about it: Iron-Patriot Have Hud?

:spidergirl:Spider-Man - Future Foundation :spidergirl:

Just finished it. Haven't been working on it since months. Finished it now in an hour or so. Damn those lines.. Had to also do some mapping adjustments on the model. So yes, this is a MUA-only model. But I decided to release it in here instead, considering it's a reskin.

PS: I didn't know what his back looked like and I was too lazy to google it, so I improvised.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

I might consider turning that Future Foundation into a PS2 skin aswell, for the XML2 fans.

Mr. Law, the New X-Men visor Bolton doesnt work in XML2 and it worked before. do you know if it has anything to do with the Herostat code? thank you.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on May 25, 2011, 09:39PM
:spidergirl:Spider-Man - Future Foundation :spidergirl:

Just finished it. Haven't been working on it since months. Finished it now in an hour or so. Damn those lines.. Had to also do some mapping adjustments on the model. So yes, this is a MUA-only model. But I decided to release it in here instead, considering it's a reskin.

PS: I didn't know what his back looked like and I was too lazy to google it, so I improvised.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
I cant believe I never saw this! Lol it looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS