B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 14, 2011, 10:44AM
Mr. Law, the New X-Men visor Bolton doesnt work in XML2 and it worked before. do you know if it has anything to do with the Herostat code? thank you.

Depends on what code you're using. There's also a limit to the amount of boltons u can give a character.

Now that Megaupload is down, some of your skins can't be downloaded... I'm specifically thinking on the Cyclops Animated Series skin made on a PS2 model. Could you please re-upload it?

Was it compatible with XML2? If so, was it made on the XML2 model, or on the Dark Cyclops MUA model?

Cheers.

:cyclops:

Hi BLaw,

I've always been a big fan of your work here at marvelmods. I know I downloaded and used the ULTIMATE WEAPON X SKIN PACKAGE years ago, but can't find those skins anymore on my laptop. The link you have in this thread seems broken, I'm sure due to MegaUpload's legal issues. I was hoping you could upload it again when you have the time.

Thanks

BUMP

I will rebuild this topic when I gather all resources and reupload them. This means a new topic and this topic to be gone.

A fresh new start means a better overview of what I have to offer, without you all asking for a certain skins which I (if I don't) do not possess (which would be very very unfortunate).

Hey BLaw sorry to bother you right now but, can I please use you X-Force Archangel skin for my NPC? (:

Greetings People. Could someone reupload the Scarlet Spider Skin Pack #2  Spider-Man: New Fantastic Four. I'll be very thankful.

I'm in the same boat as wrice, I need Dark X-men namor but link is down :(

Hi.  Had to reinstall the game and lost all the old skins.  Could your reupload the x-force wolverine skin please?  Megaupload is down and I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks.

I second that reuploading the Wolverine X-Force.  It looks amazing, and I was really disheartened to see that the link is down.

I am also looking for the Scarlet Spider New Fantastic Four skin.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 21, 2008, 07:48AM
And another release!

Gambit - X-Men

DOWNLOAD GAMBIT - X-MEN

Enjoy people!

Anyone still have this skin? I'd like to add this to the X-Men Legends PC Project.

I didn't upload it anywhere, but I did find it. Power_Cosmic I mean, Lars uploaded the skins he collected a while ago on Box.net, so this RAR file contains the skin:
https://app.box.com/shared/yf9n3rhn93

Retro Gambit