B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks MC! I'll be adding more of my WB's list to the releaselist at the end of the week. Including some requests (Domino's, X23)

Hey BLaw, Mingy ripped some nice pistols i think you can put this on your new cap. america  skin

Possible, but I thought those are seperate models... So they need to be downloaded seperately aswell. No point in including it in my new cap skin then imo.. But thanks for the info though Sas!

Updated the first post... X-23 X-Force is now available for download. Enjoy!! Comments are always welcome.

Another postupdate! Added Cyclops - The Animated Series! Enjoy!!

I love your Wolverine X-Force skin, but the site says the file was only available for a limited peried of time and needs to be reuploaded.  Could you do reupload the file please?

Sadly a number of the files are not currently available and will have to be uploaded. BLaw, if you get a chance could you upload them again? Great stuff.

I'll reupload them asap!! Different host this time.

EDIT: My inet was down for a while.. I'm at work right now..

I'll reupload all skins one by one when I get home since my Inet is fixed.  I'll also add a complete package consisting of all of my skins.

I haven't been able to do anything for a while, personal stuff... The tutorial on skinning will be dropped at the Knowledge Base this week..  Perhaps even tomorrow.

The Forge mod will take longer than I imagined.  I can't get certain powers and animations to act right. I'll post my problems in my Workbench topic when I get to it lol.

I totally forgot about the X-23 skins. I'll probably release them tomorrow., s.

Ehm question.. Which host should I pick? I've read somewhere that sendspace deletes uploads after a while..

megaupload.com never deletes files.  It's not the fastest host, but I've never had a problem with it.

Thanks I'll use that one than. I'll reupload everything in an hour

Try momoshare,I think it's best

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Well already done megaupload...

Check first post for new links!

Is there a way for any1 to convert cyclops tas skin for xml2?