B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ramen on February 25, 2008, 04:19PM
Is there a way for any1 to convert cyclops tas skin for xml2?

Sure, I'll convert it if you wish. I'll release it in the XML2 section of the forum

Added Warmachine - Sentinel Squad *O*N*E* to the list. Sorry for not releasing stuff.. And delaying everything :laugh:

Anyway enjoy!

can you please make one of GHOST RIDER modern (i.e. new series)? see Ghost Rider #20-24 covers on marvel.com to see what i mean.
I also have an error in my NEW Captain America skin. Not exactly an error but some sort of mistake i think. I replaced him with the WW2 version and when he throws the shield, rather than remaining the same it becomes like the WW2 one (sidenote: the Cap in WW2 skin looks ooooogly) How can i make the shield remain like the classic/ultimate one when he hurls it? THANKS A LOT

Quote from: CrowRider on March 28, 2008, 06:36AM
can you please make one of GHOST RIDER modern (i.e. new series)? see Ghost Rider #20-24 covers on marvel.com to see what i mean.
I also have an error in my NEW Captain America skin. Not exactly an error but some sort of mistake i think. I replaced him with the WW2 version and when he throws the shield, rather than remaining the same it becomes like the WW2 one (sidenote: the Cap in WW2 skin looks ooooogly) How can i make the shield remain like the classic/ultimate one when he hurls it? THANKS A LOT

First warning.
Stop posting the same request multiple times.
Stop posting the same thing multiple times.
Once is enough.

One question: The costume of X-23 is in PC or PS2 format??

i was wondering if someone can upload the cyclops animated series in another server cause i can't download it from megaupload and i been looking for that skin :P can someone upload it to another server or send it to my email plz????

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME how to convert the cyclops tas skin so i could use it for xml2?

i installed the new captain america skin but i have this little problem with his shield. I placed him instead of the WW2 skin and when he makes his shield throw attack it turns inot the old WW2 one. How can I make it remain the same shield when he throws it? Thanksamundo

I know other folks have asked, but would anyone mind converting this version of TAS Cyclops to the XML2 PS2 version?  For some reason this PS2 model doesn't work on last-gen MUA/XML2.  (It's for the XML2 Xbox SE project)

Thanks in advance if anyone gets time.

Would it be too much to ask if you could make Ultimate Psylocke :)
-------

Dude!

I'm assuming that B-Law is on a leave of absense.  I can try to convert his cyc and wolverine skins to PS2 format if it isn't done already.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

I think he still responds to pm's. If not, i don't see much point in making a new wolverine x-force skin. i don't really think it would count as modifying it

from first post:
QuoteNote: Do not adjust any of these skins without permission. You MAY use them for adding them in skinpacks or mods