B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ofcourse. I just swapped one of Iceman´s skins to test how he looks and took screenies.

:quicks: Quicksilver - Age of Apocalypse :quicks: Added 08/10/08

A skin request by Blizz. Including hud.

DOWNLOAD QUICKSILVER - AGE OF APOCALYPSE

Enjoy!

it looks great :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Whats that red effect thing by quick?

Deadpool's X-treme which is ready for use, I think. I just made a screenie that's all.

Oh ok i first before i clicked on it, it looked like he was holding a sword!

Dude, Pietro's AoA costume is an X-MEN.

October 10, 2008, 07:41PM #99 Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 07:45PM by Power Cosmic
Quote from: BLaw on January 20, 2008, 12:16PM
:cyclops: Cyclops - The Animated Series :cyclops: Added 06/02/08
Anyway, credits to the one who posted the PS2 skin (I forgot who..) and ofcourse the hud.

DOWNLOAD CYCLOPS - TAS

Credits to the one who posed PS2 Skin, of course. It's Norrin Radd.

February 19, 2009, 05:15PM #100 Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 01:50PM by Mr. Law^^
New Release!
Hulkbuster MK I (Iron-Man) & MK II (Warmachine). Other versions will come aswell.. But not today.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE (PASSWORD PROTECTED)

February 19, 2009, 06:29PM #101 Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:55PM by ragincajun
Ok, i downloaded the Hulkbusters, and took for file for the Mark 1 skin, called in "1511.igb", but it in the Actors file and added it in the Herostat as Iron Man's 5th skin.  I called the hud "hud_head_1511" and put it in the Hud file.  However, in game, the skin is in the correct slot, appears on Iron Man, and looks great, but when you play it, the powers do not work, the fly ability does not work, and the hud does not show.  Did i perhaps install it incorrectly?

The hud for the mark 1 skin turned out to be Gambit, unless I did something wrong, which wouldn't surprise me, since I'm really sleepy right now.
(The skin looks incredible in-game, by the way).

Quote from: ragincajun on February 19, 2009, 06:29PM
Ok, i downloaded the Hulkbusters, and took for file for the Mark 1 skin, called in "1511.igb", but it in the Actors file and added it in the Herostat as Iron Man's 5th skin.  I called the hud "hud_head_1511" and put it in the Hud file.  However, in game, the skin is in the correct slot, appears on Iron Man, and looks great, but when you play it, the powers do not work, the fly ability does not work, and the hud does not show.  Did i perhaps install it incorrectly?
My guess is you don't have the packages files for a 1511 skin. Those, you have to make yourself:
go to packages/generated/characters, copy ironman_1502.pkgb and ironman_1502_nc.pkgb, then decompile them, search for all instances of "1502" in the code, replace them for "1511", then compile them back again into ironman_1511.pkgb and ironman_1511_nc.pkgb respectively. Or, just download another Iron Man skin from the alternate skin download, for example the flexi-armor (since they already have the packages build), and replace that skin and hud with the Hulkbuster ones, that is, install them as 1508.igb and hud_head_1508.igb.

Nah you ain't wrong gevth. I guess my BMP file for the hud did not get imported in the igb file. Strange, as no errors were present. I'll reupload the huds when I get home.

Much thanks Gevth, I didn't know about the packages.  Fixed the packages and it , worked perfectly (except for the Gambit hud, but BLaw's fixing that).