Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I also found a good use for the silver surfer skin, as a metallic minion, haha (for polaris)

Quote from: Norrin Radd on May 21, 2008, 06:04PM
I also found a good use for the silver surfer skin, as a metallic minion, haha (for polaris)

Hey, that's a great idea!!! :rofl: The one in XML2 looks so corny.

Thanks, actually for some reason the one from XML2 (the ps2 or pc) seem to always show up black. Then I made a silver guy out of Zealot Minion, but then I tried Silver Surfer and he looks much better  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Norrin Radd on May 21, 2008, 04:48PM
Comming soon:
X-23 and Shadowcat (conversions of nodoubt_jr's mods)

and

Polaris (using Magneto's xml2 powers)
you are my hero. I can't wait to play with this mods.

Updated first post. They are not released yet of course.

the icons look great, i might have to borrow those in the future :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks, you could use them of course. And thanks again for letting me use your x23 and shadowcat mods  ;)

no problem :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Norrin - I can't wait for your new mods, given the quality of Shard and Longshot. Outstanding work--very professional.

One note: I get the default black mannequin with Longshot. Any idea why?

May 28, 2008, 08:46AM #70 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:48AM by Norrin Radd
Thanks Cates.

In my older version I had a blank mannequin, but I thought the new link should contain iammingy's new mannequin. I'm not sure when you downloaded it, but you could try downloading again, and make sure you paste the mannequin over 9501.igb in the mannequin folder. By looking at the file size of the mannequin in the current download link, i do not believe it is the blank one.

Let me know if you still have problems

can i have shadowcat mod plz plz??? lol :P sorry to bothering so much :P

It is not out yet. He is working on it. Have patience, and she will soon be added to your roster.

:P so how is the shadowcat mod goin :P any advance ?? :P sorry to bother so much :P but i think it would be really cool to play with her :P can wait to see her :P lol

I don't have a lot of time to do modding, so the three mods listed but not released may not be released for a while. They will most likely all be released at the same time though.