Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hooray!! I finally got him to work.

I downloaded him again, ( same version 1.6 ), and reinstalled all of the files and he worked this time.
I have no idea what the problem was as the new files were the same version as the old ones but he works now.

thx for your help

Banshee mod coming soon, I listed the powers on the first post of this thread.

'Stead of Sonic Waves, I was thinking something more along the lines of:

Supersonic Scream

Longshot is misspelled in the first post. I know it doesn't really matter, but I just noticed it ;)

Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 06, 2008, 06:35PM
'Stead of Sonic Waves, I was thinking something more along the lines of:

Supersonic Scream
I have his voice saying Sonic Waves, which I use for his extreme call, hence the power name Sonic Waves.

Quote from: BliZZ on September 06, 2008, 07:14PM
Longshot is misspelled in the first post. I know it doesn't really matter, but I just noticed it ;)
Thanks for letting me know, just fixed it

Updated the first post with some banshee pics. He is almost done, just need to make the huds and icons/banner. If anyone would be willing to make a mannequin for this guy it would be much appreciated :bowdown1:

Here's a shot of his flying effect:

that looks really good :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 11, 2008, 08:58PM
Updated the first post with some banshee pics. He is almost done, just need to make the huds and icons/banner. If anyone would be willing to make a mannequin for this guy it would be much appreciated :bowdown1:

What pose/skin do you want? I'll whip it up for you. I would think you would want the X-Corps skin because it is an official skin, but it's your call

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on September 11, 2008, 09:01PM
that looks really good :)

Thanks

Quote from: BliZZ on September 11, 2008, 09:43PM
What pose/skin do you want? I'll whip it up for you. I would think you would want the X-Corps skin because it is an official skin, but it's your call
That would be great, for the skin/model yeah the X-Corps one is fine (as long as you don't mind if I reskin it). I have the Green and Yellow Banshee I plan on using for the first skin in my skin release thread. For the pose I'm not too picky, right now he is using phoenix's idle (not her menu idle, just her normal idle) for the menu idle

Ok, I'll just make it the Original skin then. I'll have it done sometime tomorrow (I have to make mannequins of Electro for my mod and Forge for BLaw's mod so I'll do all three at once)

Great, and thanks a lot (btw I don't know if you saw my edit but I just checked and his menu idle he uses now is jean's idle (not her menu idle, but normal 'standing' idle), not saying you should use that one, just mentioning it.)

Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 11, 2008, 08:58PM
Here's a shot of his flying effect:

Oh my lord, this is going to be perfect!

I am always wondering: why is it all the best mods come about when I don't have my computer with me?

LINK

I used the X-Corps PC model because, for some reason, whenever I try to make a mannequin out of a PS2 model the face looks very low-poly  :confused:
Feel free to reskin it to the Original skin