B-Laws XML2 Skins -Mimic - Classic, Ironman - Stark

Started by BLaw, January 23, 2008, 08:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 23, 2008, 08:49PM Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:57PM by Mr. Law^^
Hiya! For the XML players and for those who do not visit the MUA section and who do not know that some skins are both MUA & PS2 compatible *takes a huge breath with fingers* here are my skins.

NOTE: PWP means reuploaded and password protected!. No PWP behind a skin means that it's currently unavailable till further notice!

Current List:
:xmen_logo: Bishop [Ultimate] (MUA Compatible)
:warbird: Black Cat [THREE PACK] (PS2) (PWP) NOTE: Contains Modern, Classic and Felicia Hardy
:cable: Cable [Classic] (MUA Compatible) (PWP)
:capamer: Captain America [Modern] (PS2) (PWP)
  :capamer: Captain America [Punisher] (PS2) (PWP)
:colossus: Colossus [Wolverine and the X-Men] (PS2) (PWP)
:cyclops: Cyclops [90s] (MUA Compatible)
:cyclops: Cyclops [New X-Men] (PS2) (PWP) NOTE: Don't use the visor included in XML2!!!!!!!
:emmafrost: Emma Frost [Duo Pack] (PS2) (PWP) NOTE: Contains Lingerie and Blinded By The Light.
:firestar: Firestar [Four Pack] (PS2) (PWP) NOTE: Contains Classic, Modern, Original and Ultimate
:xmen_logo: Forge [X-Force] (MUA Compatible)
:iceman: Iceman [X-Men] (MUA Compatible) (SEE BELOW)
:stark: Ironman [Hulkbuster DUO Pack] (PS2) NOTE: Contains two skins: Ironman and Warmachine Hulkbusters.
:ironman: Ironman [Stark] (MUA Compatible) » CLICK HERE Uploaded: 02/18/2011
:archangel: Mimic [Classic] (MUA Compatible) » CLICK HERE Uploaded 09/17/2011
:spidergirl: Scarlet Spider [Skin Pack #1] (PS2) NOTE: The HUD_HEAD files are for MUA ONLY. Contains Spider-Carnage, Negative Zone, Reverse and X-Men
:spidergirl: Scarlet Spider [Skin Pack #3] (PS2) NOTE: The HUD_HEAD files are for MUA ONLY. Contains Noir, Scarlet X-Men, Scarlet-Carnage, Scarlet Battle Damaged
:spiderwoman: Spider-Woman [SKIN PACK] (PS2) NOTE: The HUD_HEAD files are for MUA ONLY. Contains Ultimate, Arachne II, Mattie Franklin, Masked and a bonus skin!
:wolverine: Wolverine [Ultimate Bishop's Squad] (PS2) (PWP)

:xmen_logo: Bishop - Ultimate :xmen_logo:

DOWNLOAD BISHOP

:cable: Cable - Classic :cable: Updated 26/01/08

Credit goes to Norrin Radd for the PS2 model.

DOWNLOAD CABLE

:xmen_logo: Forge - X-Force :xmen_logo:

Converted from MUA.

Screenshots will follow later

DOWNLOAD FORGE

:iceman: Iceman - X-Men :iceman:

Reskinned Matt710´s Classic Iceman skin with his permission, since the MUA version of the skin is not compatible with XML2. So thanks to Matt for providing me with the skin.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE (PASSWORD PROTECTED)

awesome skin, thanks :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

DAMN. Those are some good skins! O_o

Cable needs a little haircut, though...
Layla Miller is love.

Added Forge (X-Force) to the list. Credit goes to Norrin Radd for providing me with the PS2 model.

Dug up this old topic... Added Iceman - X-Men to the list! Comments are welcome..

Enjoy!!

I have never noticed this thread lol , great skins by the way ;)

That's because it was on Page Three XD XD. I also didn't really create much for XML2 (except for the all the PS2 skins I made). Rephrase: I didn't really put much stuff in this topic XD

Hope ya'll enjoy it!

The one skin that SHOULD'VE been in the game officially is finally made? Neat =)

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Yeah, it does look good (I like the TAS skins :D )

Great job, i'll try it out later :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it