New Skins and Stuff: British Psylocke

Started by shafcrawler, January 28, 2008, 04:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just finished Callisto's movie skin. Will post it soon. Working on Kid Omega/Quill thingy from the film. Dunno about Arclight. Can't find a good enough base. maybe will go with quicksilver, coz she looks like a guy ;)   

In the meantime, if you have any requests, don't hesitate to let me know.

Just added 2 angel skins, 2 Callisto skins, A Domino Skin and an X-23 skin.
Hope you guys like em.

(P.S. This thread is getting waay too overloaded with pics. Should move to a new one soon)

Nice skins shafcrawler, all your new ones look really good :thumbsup:

February 24, 2008, 11:17AM #19 Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:29AM by ramen
how about polaris? I only have one skin of her.

edit: OMG nice skins, I was waiting for someone to do domino. Callisto look very good to. as far as movie skins go ladydeathstrike, nightcrawler, pheonix, and shadowcat would be pretty cool.

thanks, they look good
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Just added 3 Polaris skins and another X-23 skin. Cleaned up the first post as well.

Wow,wow,wow,the first Polaris skin is amaaazing :D:D:D:D

Can it be converted for MUA?

:storm:

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

great skins. i especially like the mutant x one.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: TheStorm on February 27, 2008, 11:15AM
Wow,wow,wow,the first Polaris skin is amaaazing :D:D:D:D

Can it be converted for MUA?

:storm:

No Idea. As much as I have learned about modding XML2 in the past few months, I can't run MUA on my ancient PC (I only play it on my 360). But if anyone converts these, I don't mind, provided they give proper credit.

Just added X2 Nightcrawler, UXM Nughtcrawler, Sage, Shorthaired Polaris, Shatterstar and X3 Shadowcat. Added HUDs for all of these skins as well. Enjoy!

I can't belive it! I'm sure you could create any skin you want.

Quote from: ramen on March 01, 2008, 05:44PM
I can't belive it! I'm sure you could create any skin you want.

Not Wolfsbane for one. Neither Feral for that matter. Can't get good enough bases for them. Any suggestions?

Wolfbang? Ooh thats hard...hmm maybe you could really edit darkcrawler skin. I dont know