New Skins and Stuff: British Psylocke

Started by shafcrawler, January 28, 2008, 04:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just added Xtreme Rogue, Xtreme Bishop and Marvel Girl + a loadscreen of X-23

Nice work!  Looks like I need to update my Xbox XML2 page with those.  (if that's cool)

Quote from: Teancum on March 04, 2008, 08:09AM
Nice work!  Looks like I need to update my Xbox XML2 page with those.  (if that's cool)

Go right ahead. I don't mind anyone using my work, as long as it is restricted to marvelmods and proper credit is given

Reuploaded Xtreme Rogue pack with X3 Jean (both Normal and Dark Phoenix) and a Nightcrawler Loadscreen + Wallpaper. Use the new link.

Added skins for Kirika, Mystique (with a skirt-like extension), Fantomex, Classic Gambit and Nightcrawler.

Also with this pack are HUDS for these skins as well as Xtreme Rogue, Xtreme Bishop, Marvel Girl, and X3 Jean Grey.

[EDIT: Please take the time to leave feedbacks. I see the files are downloaded but no one responds. Feedbacks would really help me improve. And here I stop sounding like a begger.]

Enjoy!

Wow very nice skins i havent really checked out some of the work being released here in a while , too bad i only have mua it would be awesome to see these be converted eventually for use in mua

Dude, that Gambit skin is spot on!  It blows the other versions out of the water.  The NC skin is pretty sweet too, I'll get them both in the Xbox mod.  I think I confused you though.  Is there any way you can do #4 on this page?  That's the one I looooove.  I thought his AoA model would be perfect for it.

Thanks much!

Don't worry. I'm working on it. I did this NC skin before I read your reply.

awesome job as always, they all look so good, especially Nightcrawler, Mystique and Fantomex, Kirika.  Dont worry im still working on the X-23 mod, ive just havent had time this week to do anything.  Hopefully i'll have her done by this week.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

what was the base to fantomex ? by the way awesome job in all your skins

Quote from: Sasquatch on March 08, 2008, 08:20PM
yeah, now i can see that.

Hehe, it reminds me of GI Joe... :P

Quote from: shafcrawler on March 08, 2008, 03:00AM
Please take the time to leave feedbacks. I see the files are downloaded but no one responds. Feedbacks would really help me improve.

Sure thing.

For Mystique, why don't you try Force Works Scarlet Witch as base instead of Emma Frost? I mean, that skin already has a "skirt" and long boots (all the way to the thigh!).

Quote from: iammingy on March 08, 2008, 10:26PM
Hehe, it reminds me of GI Joe... :P

Sure thing.

For Mystique, why don't you try Force Works Scarlet Witch as base instead of Emma Frost? I mean, that skin already has a "skirt" and long boots (all the way to the thigh!).

I guess I might give it a try. I just don't plan on using it coz it's got that awkward headband thing going + the frilly stuff on her arms. Other than that, the sash and boots are fine. let's see. Maybe after I'm done with the Priest version of Nightcrawler, I'll try it.

Man Shafcrawler you trully are incredible making these skins and huds!! Keep it up buddy and again awesome job!

PS: Phantomex looks unbelievable!