New Skins and Stuff: British Psylocke

Started by shafcrawler, January 28, 2008, 04:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great skins, as always!

The unmasked one reminds me of Northstar :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

March 22, 2009, 11:59AM #136 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 02:24PM by marvel watcher
Thank you for the skins shaf ;)

@Sasquatch - I think I will be doing this ultimate one, if shaf don't work on it.

great job, good to see you doing skins again :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: marvel watcher on March 22, 2009, 11:59AM
Thank you for the skins shaf ;)

@Sasquatch - I think I will be doing this ultimate one, if shaf don't work on it.

Valeu, Cara!!!!!!!!!!!
Translation = " Thanks, man!!!!!!!!!!"

Quote from: Dihan on March 22, 2009, 11:44AM
The unmasked one reminds me of Northstar :P

It was a quick editing of the northstar base, actually... heh heh...

And everyone, thanks for the comments. I'll start wokring on more stuff soon. On my list are:

Wolverine and the X-Men(WaXM) Mystique, Evolution Mystique, WaXM Selene, a few Karma Skins for nodoubt_jr, and some Elixir skins for Dihan.

These are great skins!  Do you know which ones will work in MUA?  I don't have XML for PC.  I have tested a few and so far the only ones that have the correct colors in MUA are Jean Pack 1.

They all work for MUA, you just need to export a bmp from them using skinnerUI, flip the RGB to BGR and then import it over the skin. Et voila, a skin with the correct colours.

Great!  I'm still learning but I will try to find a tutorial.  Thanks!

April 09, 2009, 11:17AM #143 Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 11:37AM by shafcrawler
Just added three Lady Mastermind skins:

Regan's Xtreme Look
Martinique's X-Corps look (before going bald)
and
Martinique's current look

I'm having trouble with my internet connection so I was unable to properly upload the Elixir and Karma skins I've been working on. Hopefully, I'll have them up within the next 24 hours.

EDIT: On a side note, I've restarted work on Stacy X. It's slow due to extreme examination preparation pressure, but I'm liking the direction it's taking.

Great skins shaf :) Really thanks , I will be updating Lady Mastermind soon with them ;)

About Regan's Xtreme skin, am I correct in assuming it's Emma Frost with the hair hexed out? If it is, could you possibly make another version which is based around this skin?

I also look forward to seeing the Elixir skins

Sure thing, Dihan. I'm actually finishing up my pending requests first before i move on to my own personal projects, so just let me know if there's anything else you might need.

Apart from four skins for Mercury, Anole and Pixie? :P

I'll let you get on with your own stuff for a while before bugging you for something for them.

Hey shaf, I assume these are PS2 skins.. May I make mannequins of any of your skins for MUA? It would be great (IMO) to have a complete collection of every skin as a mannequin (that's the purpose of my museum :P ). Love your work, and again thanks for the amazing loadingscreens :D

No problemo, BLaw, although these aren't really PS2 skins. For reasons unknown to me, all of the Emma skins I got with the mod (that should logically be PS2) were in the PC format.