New Skins and Stuff: British Psylocke

Started by shafcrawler, January 28, 2008, 04:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, requests here are fine until i create the separate thread. And i'll get a break after the 22nd, so hopefully i'll be able to work on your requests then.

Ooh, ooh! What pose do you want prowler to be in? I don't know much about him so u gotta help me out here!

these loadscreens are SO AMAZING!  truly beautiful!  youre really talented.

The MUAII makers of the game should really hire you to do the artwork and skins!

Just added a few new British Betsy skins as well as a Revanche skin.
Special thanks to nodoubt_jr for inspiration behind the aussie armor skin(s). If he hadn't made his Revanche skin using this base, I would have probably never thought of using it. He's also helped compile my bmp's to igb.

Note that you will need certain lines in your herostat for the skins to work properly. Instructions are included in the notepad file contained with the skins. Enjoy! And let me know how you find the use of a hair part as a hood. The best I could do, really.

you already know this, but i love them :) I added both Psylocke skins to the character and im using the Revanche one in my mod.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks for enduring my constant bugging. Really. :)

These are amazing!
I love the psylocke skins (:
And Your shadowcat and Sage Loadscreens are my favourites :D
well done,
and thanks alot!! :D

Tried the skins and the hair really looks like a hood from all angles. Great job. I was about to request her Outback armor.

Thanks everyone!

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 26, 2009, 01:34PM
I was about to request her Outback armor.

I know that's it's been on many people's wishlists for quite a while. I'm just glad I could cater to that. Again, all thanks to nodoubt_jr for finding out the base in the first place.

Hi shatcrawler - any chance of an X-men Forever skin pack?  Your skins are really really excellent!

i hope i'm not being redundant by asking this, but is marvel girl (rachel) a ps2 format?