New mannequins (Omega Red, Mysterio, Juggernaut, Apocalypse and others).

Started by MXYZPTLK, January 30, 2008, 01:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
O MY GOD! EVEN WHEN YOU THINK THIS CAN'T GET ANY BETTER...

I think i am gonna cry XD!!!

Keep up the good work... PLEASE!!!!

Cheers

Seems the link for the Quicksilver mannequin is messed up. Any chance it could be changed from momoshare to Mediafire like some of the other ones that are up?

Will there be a better looking HULK mannequin?  :hulk_icon:

I don't know use 3D programs, But I would like to help.  :hulk_icon:

Just tell me what you guys need to create the Hulk's mannequin.  :hulk_icon:

Quote from: Emilio Amaral on March 11, 2008, 10:48AM
Will there be a better looking HULK mannequin?  :hulk_icon:

I don't know use 3D programs, But I would like to help.  :hulk_icon:

Just tell me wht you guys need to create the Hulk's mannequin.  :hulk_icon:

Is this any better?
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1408.msg30609#msg30609

Sorry!  :(

But Juggernaut, Sabretooh, Cyclops and many other are so cool.

I though Hulk's mannequin could look a little bit better. :(

I can help. Just tell me what to do.

Quote from: Emilio Amaral on March 11, 2008, 10:57AM
Sorry!  :(

But Juggernaut, Sabretooh, Cyclops and many other are so cool.

I though Hulk's mannequin could look a little bit better. :(

I can help. Just tell me what to do.
If you dislike my model so much don't use it.
Or MAKE a better one, if you think you can.

Please!
Sorry!
I'm didn't mean to say your Hulk isn't cool.
Sorry!

Tommy, I think he just wanted to say that Hulk's mannequinn could use a more interesting pose, not that the model looks bad.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on March 11, 2008, 11:34AM
Tommy, I think he just wanted to say that Hulk's mannequinn could use a more interesting pose, not that the model looks bad.

Look, I don't mind if people don't like any given thing I've made. Everyone is entitled to their own aesthetic preferences. We all have 'favourite' comic book artists, and 'non-favourite' artists. The same would be true of 3d artists making stuff for videogames.
I think it's a bit much to complain about things people have given freely that have taken them time, money and effort to make.
And, had he not posted twice within ten minutes that he wanted to see a "better" hulk mannequin, I'd have let it pass without comment.
Still, no harm done, whether he likes the model or not. He has the right to post 'I don't like it', and I have the right to post 'if you don't like it, don't use it, or make a better one'.

Hi, first of all thanx for this great mannequins. The links does not work, seems to be down, could you uploaded again? thanx and keep working.

where can i download this stuff, alot of the links are broken, i just need avalanche mannequin.

Just in case someone is using the same mannequin released in this thread for two different characters (and if they both have different skins) yet the same skin shows up on both mannequins in the character selection menu, here is how to fix it (I only tried this on one, but I assume it is the same for the others):

1. Open one of the two mannequin files with a hex editor.
2. Look for the string "C:\skins\". Right after that should be the character name, for example "C:\skins\shard.dds".
3. Overwrite the string so that the mannequins don't have matching strings, for example, set the other one to "C:\skins\shado.dds"

That's it, now both mannequins should appear with two different skins in the character selection screen

Hey, great mannequins!

Just wondering if anyone could send along a new set of links to some of these mannequins with broken links, particularly Jubilee, Avalanche, and Magma. Thanks!