New mannequins (Omega Red, Mysterio, Juggernaut, Apocalypse and others).

Started by MXYZPTLK, January 30, 2008, 01:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yay Cates!

Haven't seen you in a long while. Glad to see you back. Been busy, huh?

Yes, it's been awhile.

I'm going to get back into the Apocalypse mod now that I'm back. Can someone link me to those mannequins of him? Thanks.

Hello everyone !
I can't replace my cyclops mannequin with MXYZPTLK's one and i wonder if any of you could help me ?
I'm new on this forum and on modding (plus i'm french so please excuse my poor english ^^)

Here the facts:
I downloaded ultimate cyclops mannequin, replaced old *.igb in the actors folder, but nothing changed in the character selection screen (still the old ugly cyclops), and the game crashes if i select him.

Please help, thanks :)

Quote from: Angelus on May 15, 2008, 12:45PM
Here the facts:
I downloaded ultimate cyclops mannequin, replaced old *.igb in the actors folder, but nothing changed in the character selection screen (still the old ugly cyclops), and the game crashes if i select him.
The mannequins don't go in the actors folder, they go in /ui/models/mannequin. So you should probably replace back your igbs in the actor folder.

Quote from: Angelus on May 15, 2008, 12:45PM
(still the old ugly cyclops)
No need to be rude, although you are obviously entitled to your opinion, maybe you don't understand how much work it takes to get things completed.

Thanks for your answer norrin. It works perfectly now :)
I'm sorry about the old cyclops, i didn't want to be rude at all. I know it's a lot of work to model a character in 3D, as i'm infographist myself. I was just making the difference between the old and new skin.

I wouldn't dare criticize the great work that's done here :)

guys i think the avalanche and juggernaut maniquin link is broken i can't download it :S can someone upload it again and does anyone know why when i add the manequinn and i select this char to play with then the game close?

I hate to reiterate the same request, but surely someone downloaded a few of these mannies that now have broken links. I would especially like to have:

Avalanche, Omega Red, Angel, Cyclops Classic, and Quicksilver. I'll even repackage the mods that don't have them (including Jubes and Magma which Norrin kindly uploaded) and re-up the mod completely for the catalog if that's cool. I just hate having holes in my character screen now that so many mods have excellent mannequins.

For angel you can use Archangel from Overload's mannequins. Since the angel mannequin in this thread was not updated (i think), it might have the black dots.
If you are nitpicky about the skin being archangel, you could always reskin it with iammingy's Original Angel outfit.

Thanks - Since the voice sounds for angel are "evil", I'll probably use archangel as skin 1 and go with that manny. I never had much success reskinning mannequins anyway Thanks.

hmm hmm :P does anyone read my post lol i feel a little ignored lol can someone upload avalancha manequin????

well i upload the jubilee manequinn cause the link was broken so here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?tb4myxyjnbt

if someone can add it at the first post it'll be ok :D

Magma now has a link to her mannequin in the Character Mod Catalog.

No one has uploaded Avalanche since I've been back, so I don't have it to add to the list. Sorry.