JACKPOT

Started by iammingy, February 03, 2008, 12:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
We know who the red Hulk is.
We know who the New Captain America is.
So, is Jackpot Mary Jane Watson??? :D

Maybe, she look like Mary jane and spider-man comics are getting even more strange and I take this oportunutiy to ask who will be the next sidekick to take his/her partner place ?

[Minor Spoilers ahead, unless you've been reading "Captain America"]

It would be pretty stupid, in my opinion, that after such a "hint", Jackpot was anybody but Mary Jane. On the same level of stupidity that would've been having the new Captain America be some random guy after having Bucky take the lead role of the Captain America comic since Steve Roger's death.

Okay, so Bucky's the new Cap, but who's the Red Hulk?

rick jones is the red hulk

gevth, not just the "jackpot" part iof mj's words but doesnt Jackpot ( call her jackie ;)) like to call people "tiger"

I wouldn't know, I haven't read any Spider-Man since One More Day #1.

"jeez
tiger, did
that goblin guy
do all this to
  you?" (ASM #550)"
the only way it couldnt be MJ is if it was a displaced, mutant, alternate version of  :spidergirl:

It'll probably be Jean Grey.  I mean, there ARE only two redheads in the world.

I said a stupid thing some weeks ago in this topic about the red hulk I saw today that rick jones is the new abomination  and not the red hulk.

Quote from: Sasquatch on February 23, 2008, 12:46PM
I said a stupid thing some weeks ago in this topic about the red hulk I saw today that rick jones is the new abomination  and not the red hulk.

Issue 1 had a misleading ending, but issue 2 clarified this a little.

Quote from: iammingy on February 23, 2008, 03:13PM
Issue 1 had a misleading ending, but issue 2 clarified this a little.

Yes, I read this some hours ago but it doesn't show who is the red hulk. Only give some small tracks but not something substantial to show us who is the new hulk.

Yeah, at least we know Bruce Banner is not the new Red Hulk, which most people would have guessed after he was defeated after WWH. haha

It can sound stupid but maybe Amadeus Cho is this new hulk. Because he is smart like she-hulk said he used a sophisticated virus to erase all files about hulk , he hates abomination because it make Banner suffer a lot in the past and when he hit Rick Jones he prove he doesn't like him like Amadeus in WWH and the most important track is he believed that Rick is dead and he doesn't like to be wrong.

February 23, 2008, 04:21PM #14 Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 06:33PM by iammingy
That would be very interesting, a Hulk with telepathy...!!!

The funny thing is Mastermind Excello/Amadeus Cho doesn't even have his own entry at Marvel.com, unless they are waiting for the true identity of the Red Hulk to be revealed! haha

And, this "Jackpot" hasn't shown any special action feats yet!

EDIT: You are right Sasquatch. My mistake.