Wolverine and the X-Men - cartoon trailer

Started by iammingy, February 04, 2008, 09:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quotein this one I don't like Storm's hair...it looks   ...but I like the others 
i think that too....  it's ugly

Quote from: ndp on April 28, 2010, 05:10PM
My Avatar is from the facebook page trying to save the show, they have a couple thousand people signed up already. Man i hope Marvel doesnt kill the show.

FACEBOOK- 5,000 to save WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN

Yeah i joined that group last month! I was bummed when this show was cancelled. It was a pretty good show, not exactly great (not yet anyway cos it was just season 1) but it's one of the few or probably the only X-MEN show that has been on these days. I gotta say, I miss the days when creators were busy about X-men. But, the coming movies are something to look forward to!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

:wolverine:......i cant believe they cancelled this show.......perfectly good cliffhanger gone to waste....:(

CANCELLED!? no arent they making a season 2 where colosuss magik and some really cool characters come in search it in google

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 29, 2010, 04:26PM
It's already been cancelled

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/c2e2-2010-marvel-animation-100417.html
"Fan asks about Wolverine and the X-Men Season Two. They have "unfortunate news". They were unable to work out the financing for the show with their financing partner, and will not be moving forward. "

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

oh no... just one season it's too bad
cancell this show is a huge mistake

The 1990's X-Men series is still the best one by leaps and bounds.  Evolution was good, this series was okay - but five seasons of the 90's series is proof in and of itself it was the best.

June 05, 2010, 09:52PM #173 Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 10:01PM by shadowslacks
I think it is because X-men TAS (1990's) was released on the era where the fans of the comic from when it was released were still alive or still had interest with X-men.
Evolution was  good but it was released a decade after, and then there's Wolverine and the X-men released 8 or less years after evolution. With the number of cartoon shows on the rise in this century, it is hard to keep the fans interested especially if not a lot buys or knows the comic too well like in the 90's. Noting too that X-men was originally released in the 70's that's 40 years after (counting 2010).
What worries me is that the number of fans seem(I may be wrong) to be depleting decade by decade, but still x-men is the best thing there is out there! I've only been a fan since 1996 sadly. And it sucks that there are funding issues, cant they realise X-men is a symbol of generations and generations of undying legacy! For something to last this long means that it deserves credit. If naruto can survive, why can't a comic thats been alive way before our parents even married. Gladly, there are movies (which hopefully hollywood wont butcher) coming.
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

NOOOOO!!!!! I just found out they cancelled Spectacular Spider-man too..... WHY MARVEL WHY!?   :pyro: :punisher_logo: