If I had a superpower, it would be...

Started by jonchang, February 05, 2008, 11:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
...telekinesis.

I have always wanted to move objects with my mind, especially in the form of self-propelled flight. It is also quite versatile. Abilities that TK have include (according to Wikipedia and MDB):

-moving objects with the mind
-pyrokinesis and cryokinesis (via altering the speeds of vibrating atoms)
-aerokinesis (moving the molecules in the air)
-self levitation
-object deformation (eg. spoon bending)
-matter phasing (by willing the molecules of your body to vibrate a lot quicker)
-hologram generation (via mentally manipulating dust particles and water vapor to refract lightwaves and create holograms)
-dimensional teleportation (by mentally bending the dimensional barriers that separate one reality from another)
-concussion blast (projecting energies as blast beams that affect matter as concussive force)
-forcefield generation

February 06, 2008, 06:56AM #2 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 02:50PM by Dark_Mark
I always wanted to have the ability of creating and controlling ice. This is why I tend to choose characters with such ability in most fighting games ever since I saw Sub-Zero in action :chuckle:
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Gimme a healing factor, so I can punch anyone in the face, get hurt and heal immediatly to do it again :laugh: I won't get tired but they will hehe

:juggernaut:

Invulnerability...Pretty much referring to the 900 pound powerhouse Juggernaut, I think to have that power would be cool because not only are you immune to almost everything, you have super strength to lift up like tanks and such.

Yeah but you'd have to carry around that bucketarmor of his :P

True but hey...you have superstrength so it probably feels like nothing. And imagine being 900 pounds running at your top speed!

Quote from: Overload on February 06, 2008, 05:29PM
True but hey...you have superstrength so it probably feels like nothing. And imagine being 900 pounds running at your top speed!

900 pounds...
I feel bad for your wife............ :rofl:

February 06, 2008, 05:49PM #8 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:51PM by Overload
 Ha ha ha..who said I would be on top? lol Ya that would be a bummer being 900 pounds in the area of being with women(Now we know how Juggernaut feels lol), but hey nothings gonna stop him! 
                                 :laugh:

Then I feel bad for the bed :P

Besides, carrying it would be cool, but come one you would want to buy and wear clothes of your taste and size? :laugh:

February 06, 2008, 06:11PM #10 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 06:15PM by Overload
 Hahah ya....of course why didn't we think of the bed...Now that would suck!! Haha anyways did you ever get the chance to read the New Excalibur Comic Book B-Law? It showed Juggernaut in his normal clothes all huge in a bar..so really finding fitting clothes may have to be custom made!!

Here's a screenshot

Hahah...Iammingy that's hilarious cause it's so true!!! Man Bruce has got to lend us the secret to what material he makes his pants out of!!!

:laugh:                                                     

I'd like to fly.  I hate commuting to work  :banghead:

Omg that's so true (having experience with that lol)...

Well am actually not a comic reader Overload, I just search for X-Men related stuff on the web, since TAS was my favorite cartoon (and the toys my merchandise :P ) a lot of years ago. And woah, must be OVERSIZED XXXXXL then for Juggy :| Well that's Marvel Universe for ya!

Well if I had to choose a second or new power... It would be invisibility... Don't ask me why hehehe