If I had a superpower, it would be...

Started by jonchang, February 05, 2008, 11:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BLaw on February 06, 2008, 07:39PM
It would be invisibility... Don't ask me why hehehe

Haha, that was exactly my choice for this topic in Activision's official VIP forum way back in Fall 2006.

My reason was that it was practical for my daily life. :P

February 07, 2008, 05:30AM #16 Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 05:32AM by Midnight Curse
Quote from: Overload on February 06, 2008, 06:46PM
Hahah...Iammingy that's hilarious cause it's so true!!! Man Bruce has got to lend us the secret to what material he makes his pants out of!!!

:laugh:                                                     

A unique meshing of carbonadium? (the same metal in Omega Red's coils; technically bendable adamantium)

Quote from: Dark_Mark on February 06, 2008, 06:56AM
I always wanted to have the ability of creating and controlling ice. This is why I tend to choose characters with such ability in most fighting games ever since I saw Sub-Zero in action :chuckle:

Cryokinesis? Wise choice. I bet people's main reason for having this power is to freeze their annoying siblings into a block of ice. :laugh:

Quote from: iammingy on February 06, 2008, 07:55PM
Haha, that was exactly my choice for this topic in Activision's official VIP forum way back in Fall 2006.

My reason was that it was practical for my daily life. :P

Well my reason is not the one the oversexed boys use :P Just to prank everyone :P GOD I love to prank (that's why I mentioned the Healing Factor before :P )

I wouldn't freeze my siblings at all... Well... Not my brother who always looks at me in the mirror that is :laugh: (get it?)

Man Human Torch's powers would come in handy now.. Have to cook diner for me and my girl and I'm kinda lazy :P.. So ignore the previous ones, I want HT's !! :P

Time manipulation, plain and simple.  Slow it down, speed it up, stop it ... everything.  I could speed up work, stop time when I wanted to play video games, slow down time with my wife, etc.  And along with that the ability to make myself/others unaffected by my time actions.

Quote from: Teancum on February 07, 2008, 02:41PM
Time manipulation, plain and simple.  Slow it down, speed it up, stop it ... everything.  I could speed up work, stop time when I wanted to play video games, slow down time with my wife, etc.  And along with that the ability to make myself/others unaffected by my time actions.

He who controls time controls everything.

Quote from: BLaw on February 07, 2008, 09:59AM
Man Human Torch's powers would come in handy now.. Have to cook diner for me and my girl and I'm kinda lazy :P.. So ignore the previous ones, I want HT's !! :P

Research the long-lost skill of Shaolin Sorcery known as the Infernal skill in order to produce a fireball within your hands! lol, JKJK. :laugh:

Aside from Iron Man whoever actually gets to pick what powers they get?

Anyway,I guess I'll go with telekinesis. It does the job of both flight & super strength along with it's own unique abilities (I can't understand why anyone would either of the other 2, they seem mostly inferior).

You've done TK before? (I want to learn the levitate money trick, lol.)

Or is it because if you put too much effort into stretching your limits with your mind that your brain becomes tired from the process?

February 09, 2008, 08:05AM #25 Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 08:10AM by OG-Jay
1.The exactly same powers as HULK's! First of all - Brutal strenght like nobody else's, Looong jump, and ofcourse the healing factor. I would use them for good ofcourse.

2.Some sort of HUMANOID animal like tiger or wolf with super strenght ofcourse, superhuman athletic skills , superhuman/animal senses and razor sharp talons.I would prefer a healing factor too.Pretty  pretty much like this one:

One of these two superpowers.

Ok... i REALLY like the "weak" heroes that know how to take a punch... hence my Wolvie AVATAR and Deadpools SIG...

BUT...

If I had to choose a POWER... i would go for Telekinesis too...

It's clearly the most versatile power... Telepathy coming close second (mental control, illusions and such)...

But as i said before, for games, i tend to use Wolvie/Deadpool... "auto-healers" with bad attitude (wolvie) and funny quotes (deadpool) simply rock!

Cheers

mine will be easily cosmic awarness. i can do everything u all list above by just with this power.

Quote from: Rasdel on March 04, 2008, 03:04PM

i tend to use Wolvie/Deadpool... "auto-healers" with bad attitude (wolvie) and funny quotes (deadpool) simply rock!
Yeah auto-heal (or spontaneous regeneration as it is «scientifically» called) would beat everybody's powers. That is why  :wolverine: is such the most liked marvel charcter after  :spiderman: and  :ghostr: ...