If I had a superpower, it would be...

Started by jonchang, February 05, 2008, 11:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't believe in everyhting that it's said on a game. Emma, Jean and Psylocke had their tp powers in a lower lever than they really are.
More examples?, at the time when XML1 was released, on comics, Rogue didn't had Ms. Marvel's powers anymore, Jean and Cyclops were over and he was dating Emma, and Xavier doesn't need a wheelchair anymore.
As you see many things were omited or changed.

And back on topic, i would like to have telepathy, super strength and the ability to teleport anywhere
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

The ability to read minds or telport like blink or,oh jeez yea and move time back
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

super streath and time travel :carnage:
chrisw

Jean's Powers, i would Blast Everysingle person that bothers me away! i would be invincible!

I want Rogue's power, to be more specific, the way she is now. To be able to decide wether to steal all their memories and abilities or to actually touch someone is awesome. "You mad me mad, hold me hand!" lol

July 06, 2011, 06:55PM #155 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 07:00PM by SuperNatural-Witch
Magic....If I don't like you, I can make go you "proof",teleport,make force field, and re-write the world to my needs

hmmmm Telepathy, weather control, telekenisis and Diamond skin xD something from those its not that I only like chars who has that but its because I really think those are really cool powers or just a pack of Sue Storms xD I kinda always wanted to be invisible and have somne way of shielding other ppl I have that parent instinct so any shielding power xD what can I do Im cancer xD

Telekinesis, Telepathy and Flight

Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, Flight, Premonition :D

Telepathy would be enough for me, because with it comes with many mind-based abilities, such as Mind Control and Psionic Blasts.

Cats are superior to humans and one day they will rule the Earth.

Opposable hitchhiker's thumbs on feet.

An enhanced Beast trait, for to say.
:beast:

ability to copy and evolve every one else's powers like A.M.A.Z.O.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!