If I had a superpower, it would be...

Started by jonchang, February 05, 2008, 11:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: muafan on March 04, 2008, 01:18PM
electricity control

Electrokinesis, or electric manipultation.

Another cool ability would be to control impulses. Mind control, causing of involuntary movement, creating projectiles from thin air, etc...

well, aside from having the power of a million exploding suns, I'd go with super strength. Kind of Hulk level of strength but perhaps without the whole having to be 10 feet tall. Just it'd be awesome, you could run really fast and jump and kick the crap out of EVERYTHING. if i was going to be a superhero/villain that's what I'd go with.

Magneto's power + helmet mostly because metals everywhere on earth,outerspace and yes I would be bad very bad even evil... :magneto:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

QuoteYeah auto-heal (or spontaneous regeneration as it is «scientifically» called) would beat everybody's powers. That is why   is such the most liked marvel charcter after   and   ...

Well, i think that Wolvie is liked because of his attitude, not only his power.

The most powerfull character with "spontaneous regeneration" it's clearly The Hulk...

I would think that his power is probably one of the best too... but only if one could be able to control it.

Not only one would be pretty much unstoppable... yeah... Hulk laughs on Juggz (i love Juggz but come on... it's HULK!)... you could also have regeneration and pretty much unlimited power...

Now... it would only "rock" if you could control it... pretty much like She-Hulk, cause if you would stay in "Savage-mode" all the time... it would blow :(

Healing Factor/Spontaneous Regeneration doesn't get any better than that XD!

Cheers

I'd like the power of spontaneous combustion, or something like that.

April 04, 2008, 09:38AM #35 Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 09:43AM by Rasdel
Erm... isn't that burning up? o_0

Quote from: WikiSpontaneous human combustion (SHC) refers to the belief that the human body sometimes burns without an external source of ignition.

Erm... unless you are somehow immune to fire... you would end up looking like this:

(Scroll Down)
http://www.worth1000.com/emailthis.asp?entry=293898

Cheers^^

Quote from: Rasdel on April 04, 2008, 09:38AM
Erm... isn't that burning up? o_0

Erm... unless you are somehow immune to fire... you would end up looking like this:

(Scroll Down)
http://www.worth1000.com/emailthis.asp?entry=293898

Cheers^^

lol. anyway he probably means imune to fire like the torch. ive noticed tht some people including myself consider a pakaged power. he could be one of those people.

or maybe he wants to make things spontenasly combust.

April 04, 2008, 05:10PM #37 Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:53PM by Venom
Quote from: bleedingcowz on April 03, 2008, 03:41AM
I'd like the power of spontaneous combustion, or something like that.
I think he means like nitro and how he explodes ... Well i was wrong

I meant i can like "induce" spontaneous combustion, exactly what muafan said

I'd like telekinesis. All the stuff you could do with it, its prettty amazing.

April 07, 2008, 09:36AM #42 Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:38AM by Rasdel
"induce" spontaneous combustion... that is sick (but awesome sick)... there is a guy in Marvel Universe that could do that...

Here he is:
http://www.marvel.com/universe/X-Treme

Quote"X-Treme is also a mutant who can cause the electrolytes present in blood to ignite, causing the person to burn from the inside out. The intensity of the burn is variable, being anywhere from just a warming sensation to incinerating a person within a matter of seconds. X-Treme can affect multiple targets with this power, and the average intensity of it is enough to stun. "

Cheers^^

It'd be sick in both ways if you had the ability to drain or rip out all the blood in one's system.

April 07, 2008, 06:23PM #44 Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:15AM by bleedingcowz
Nice!! LOL but i want to do more than just make living things combust, even things w/o blood or electrolytes, like buildings