If I had a superpower, it would be...

Started by jonchang, February 05, 2008, 11:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic

To be able to alter reality - doesn't matter what anyone else can do, if I can alter reality so that you haven't got that power - where would you be then... huh...huh??

Of course, there are those things in teh Marvel universe - pitty they are not used more often :D

Power to control fire. :pyro: :sunfire: :humant: :firestar: :magma: :ghostr:
"I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits "

to manipulate and control gravity....  .
.. funny i ask this question alot to people and 60% of replies are ...flying... whats the point in just flying?... why not control the wind?... have some thought for goodness sake...

April 03, 2010, 02:14AM #64 Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:16AM by mj fan
Phoenix power
_Resurected people (the more important for me)
_Telekinesis (moving objects with the mind; fly......)
_Telepathy (read the answers in teacher's mind for exemple during a test, know everything ....)

Well, any super power would be nice!
Super Soldier serum would be quite enough for me :capamer:
Except that... well, Franklin Richards powers :)

Manipulation of present time.

As in, not being able to travel backwards in time (because multiple viewings of the Terminator films, TimeCop, and the likes makes me know doing so messes with everything), but being able to speed up, stop, and slow down time. Kind of like in the British indie film "CashBack." (Which is well worth a watch if you haven't seen it.)

April 03, 2010, 08:58PM #68 Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 09:16AM by LarsAlexandersson
For me it's true. I have my devil's eyes, which has the dangerous inner devil inside of me. More negative things from other peoples on me, i was out of control & possessed by it, also try to kill someone who messed with me especially an annoying people, bullies & many people who do negative. I don't want to be liked this. I'm afraid to my inner devil being a criminal. It makes me killing someone with a negative powers.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

all of Galactus' powers for sure. I would love to be able to travel around the Galaxy virtually invincible.

The ability to not need sleep ever.  What a glorious waste of time that is

The ability do manipulate the brain of every living creature, individual or large groups.. Boy that would surely help with getting worldpeace and putting some sense into my ex.. But anyway, if I were to choose a different power, then it would be CREATION. Creating life + nature's elements: creation. Man it seems that I'm in a beauty p. or something, with the powers I would like to have XD

oh, I'm not a very power-hungry person. I'd just want to have the infinity gauntlet or maybe merge with the heart of the universe. no big woop :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Having the ability like wolverine, recovering from almost everything.

powerful telepathy, of course. i mean, when you can convince someone to do anything you want, you're pretty much set for life.