Activision confirms new spiderman title and sequal to marvel ultimate alliance!!

Started by WaRi0, February 07, 2008, 06:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic

why not they make part of the game vs mode, somehow similar to DoTA

Not sure how accurate this is (obviously it is just tentative, but it gives some hope) but it says that Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is on the PC upcomming game list:
http://pc.ign.com/index/release.html

also for 360:
http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

It has not been said which quarter this year but guessing probably Q4 being as how MUA 1 came out at that time in 2006. But it does say 2008 but of course I know that could change.

I would guess that the sequel will be coming out either in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year, hopefully they are already in the planning stages of the sequel

yes, ive been waiting for the 2nd MUA since the first one came out. can't wait.

Latest issue of Wizard Magazine had a blurb about he MUA sequel. Definitely confirmed for 2008..well, as confirmed as any PC game can be. Also there was mention of some part of the game being focused around the Marvel Civil War. Details are still few and far between, but definitely could be some neat stuff in the works.

But without Iron Man, we have to assume? What kind of a Civil War would that be then?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Why wouldn't Iron Man be in the game? Especially given the fact that his character is being hyped quite a bit with the upcoming movie and all. It would be a huge mistake for them not to include Iron Man in the game.

There was a big fuss a while back about how Activision lost the license to make games featuring him and several other characters. IIRC.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Hmm, I'll have to check into that some. That would be really unfortunate. I know Marvel has been in the process of reacquiring a lot of their licenses that were given out to keep things in house. Makes me wonder who carries the license now.

Well since sega is making the new iron-man and hulk games they probably hold their licenses .