Activision confirms new spiderman title and sequal to marvel ultimate alliance!!

Started by WaRi0, February 07, 2008, 06:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
True, if it was a solo game, then it might be better, but for a TEAM BASED ACTION GAME... it crearly would NOT work

Cheers

Quote from: Rasdel on June 17, 2008, 04:36PM
What the ****!!! Fusing powers?? COME ON!!!

What's the point or even logic on spidey thowing lightning web?

I personally wanna play the "classic" heroes, no "new/crappy/weird" ideas...

Just increase the roster and give us what worked for the 1st one!

I am NOT sure that power fusion thing will work :(

Cheers

Yeah, there is no way for Spider-man to shoot lightning. I guess it's meant to be an improved version of the combos we do in MUA, XML2, XML1. For example, Spidey's webbing pairs up with Storm's chain lightning to form this new Web+Electic "fusion power."

"Price: $59.99 for PS3 and Xbox 360. $49.99 for Wii and PS2. $39.99 for PSP. $29.99 for Nintendo DS. Expected ESRB Rating" T/Teen- Suitable for those ages 13 and older."

from: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11560

Still no news for the PC version... :(

Oh... in THAT case... i COULD be cool...

Something like Spidey tides the guys, and Storm shoots a lightning and the the tied up guy toasts?... yeah... sounds like fun XD

In that case, it would be interresting... but i surely don't wanna see spidey throwing some lighting based attacks...

Cheers

I hope it doesn't turn into something like "If computer users created PC version of Downloadable Content, then let them make their own version of Ultimate Alliance 2 as well".
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

The real issue from a business standpoint is that if they released DLC for PC it would have to be free since someone would hack it and make it available to everyone otherwise.  Now that's not a terrible idea except for the fact that their money really comes from the next-gen consoles and the portables, with PC making the least number of sales.  So all those console users would be pissed because PC got DLC for free and everyone else had to pay.

well its comming out for PS2, so if we dont get it for pc, we can at least hopefully use the models and skeletons and stuff like that.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Teancum on June 20, 2008, 12:58PM
Oooh, then hopefully we'll get Hawkeye too!

oh i didnt think of that, that would be awesome :)
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Quote from: Dark_Mark on June 20, 2008, 08:18AM
I hope it doesn't turn into something like "If computer users created PC version of Downloadable Content, then let them make their own version of Ultimate Alliance 2 as well".

oh please, hell, no! g-d d-mn no!
some people could do it i guess........

i just hope hulk has a healing fator this time.     :hulk_icon:= :wolverine:

Indeed Hulk srsly needs a healing factor. So would Iron Fist if he activated a healing boost, if he ever appears in the game.

maybe DLC should just be free, i mean come on...its not like xbox is having a hard time, they're f'n rich!!!8 extra characters isnt that much right???just let it be free!!!!or giv the pc extra content at least....
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Quote from: the amazing spiderman on June 22, 2008, 01:34PM
maybe DLC should just be free, i mean come on...its not like xbox is having a hard time, they're f'n rich!!!8 extra characters isnt that much right???just let it be free!!!!or giv the pc extra content at least....

like xml2?
ooooohhhhhhh i want that

If PC gets exclusive content only, the other consolers will be jealous then.

well they get DLC, end of story
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

nothing that exciting but

"Cebulski was asked about the second Ultimate Alliance game. He said it will be based partially on Civil War. He said he declined writing it, but knows who will be writing it instead. "I think fans will be really happy when they do announce who's writing it," Cebulski said."

from: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080627-WWCMondoMvl.html (what i posted was the only mention of MUA2)