Vakayshun!

Started by Noelemahc, January 24, 2007, 11:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, as the thread title implies, I'm gonna go on a little sunbathing vacation in about 24 hours. I'm gonna be gone, and stay gone, until the 3rd of February, because that's when I fly back home. As is my usual practice with such things, I'll leave the laptop at home, and steer clear of any computers, even the ones the hotel receptionists will use to book my room. Gotta give them peepers a rest.

I'm still here for the next 24 hours though, so if you have any parting words to say... Well, say them. Not that I'm forcing you or anything, just... Yeah.

Anyway, just saying this so that you wouldn't PM me lots of messages that would only fill up my inbox and not do much good, or so you wouldn't run around screaming "Noel is gone! The feds musta got to 'im!" or anything of the sort. Okay?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

so are you saying that feds are after u?? lol

u diserve a break, uve erned it :)

where the f*ck do you think you're going!?

;)  have fun & get away from the snow!

I'M BACK.

Yeah. I got a few things to wrap up, but I've ALSO got several fresh ideas on how to make things we couldn't make before (including an educated guess on IGB formatting). Once I test them out and check if anyone ninja'ed me to it, I'll post the reports.

Oh, and if anyone wonders, I've been to Egypt. Deep-diving in the Red Sea = t3h fun.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Welcome "home".
I hope the holiday was fun.
While you were gone we figured out cold fusion, perpetual motion, how to stop aging.
Still no luck on the 27 character, six skin limit though...

welcome back.

I did, in fact, break the 27 char limit. Check the thread 'BliZZ ninjas Noelemahc' :P