Who do you want to be the ultimate villain behind the whole story in MUA2?

Started by iammingy, February 09, 2008, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maximum number of votes: 3

EDIT: I voted for Annihilus, Dormammu, Thanos

Game released. Topic closed.

Thanos, Beyonder or...

Dr. Doom. You know that he'll just reappear and steal the power of whoever was supposed to be the bigger threat at the end of act 4.

I voted for galactus , loki and thanos ... to me onslaught would be more of a x-men legends 3

beyonder for me, with the playables being both villains and heroes
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Red Skull - purely so people can re-live Captain America and The Avengers (old Genesis Game) and he hasn't really made that much news...apart from a certain event (like where's he in Ultimate Avengers?)

I went Baron Zemo. It would be cool to do a "Thunderbolts" theme, good way to include villains on the roster.

Loki, galactus, and kang!
Galacctus- powerul. plus it'll be kewl to stop the planet from exploding :)
Loki- he was the one who unwittingly assembled the avengers.
kang-welll there cud be kewl stufff- like going 2 2099, age of apoc., DOFP spir-girl, aND 1602.

I voted for Doom :doom:, Magneto :magneto: and Apocalypse :apocalypse: as an alliance of all "three xml games". Also, the playable characters should include a few more x-men than in mua 1. (see "which characters-thread")

Thanos and Onslaught for me!
They are enemies of the whole marvel universe and could prove really good major villains.

I voted Annihilus, Galactus and Ultron; thinking it would be a lot of fun to put the heroes into the Annihilation: Wave and Conquest storylines that are currently running in Marvel's cosmic universe. These are really great stories, and you'd have so many bugs and robots to squash! Would include the High Evolutionary, Adam Warlock, Quasar, Kree, Skrulls, Nova Corps, Space Knights, ...

Otherwise, a Thanos game for the infinity Gems would be awesome too. Perhaps work Kang/ Immortus in there somehow. You also have some of the other BIG dudes that could get involved like Grandmaster, Korvac, The Stranger, The In-Betweener, Living Tribunal, EGO, Lady Death...

Absorbing Man would be a great bad-guy to have in the game somewhere. Good idea.

Other ideas...

A cosmic cube adventure with MODOK (A.I.M.), the Red Skull and/or Hydra chasing it down.
could include the other cartels; Madame mask and the Maggia, Her Father Count Nefaria,
The Hood and his new crime syndicate...

A Hand adventure would be awesome for DD, Wolvie and Elektra types...

Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

Quote from: ppm on February 12, 2008, 02:20AM
I voted for Doom :doom:, Magneto :magneto: and Apocalypse :apocalypse: as an alliance of all "three xml games". Also, the playable characters should include a few more x-men than in mua 1. (see "which characters-thread")

I think they need a break to join the cause after their asses got whooped in all 3 games.

I chose Apocalypse, Thanos, and Galactus. Any of the three could pull off a threat on a galactic level that would require an epic team up of heroes to defeat the threat. Well that..and they happen to be my favorite villians that Marvel has to offer!  :rockon:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on February 13, 2008, 05:10AM
I think they need a break to join the cause after their asses got whooped in all 3 games.

Couldn't they want to work together because of all three were defeated in previous games? They are "villains", they have a lust of power.