:beast:
:cyclops:
  :omega:
:cable:
.:capbrit:
:juggernaut:
:nova:
quasar
  DLC:(for all systems that can be applided too)
:magneto:
  :mysterio:
   :sunfire:
     :dazzler:
   ::blackshake:
  green goblin
crystel

NPCs
the runaways,Young avengers, and jackpot. Gardians of the galexy , 1602 people, 2099 people

\Location:

Gardians of the galexy time line
new york
nevada desert
Blue moon
Genosha
house of m
Krakoa
savage land
WWII
magneto's astroid
england
wakanda
japan (for  :wolverine:
russia (for  :colossus: :omega:)

boses:
Sutur
Krakoa
Ambomanation
Kang
loki
Count Nefaria
galactus
carnage
iron monger
magneto
ronan
cobra and mr. hyde
red skull
electro
:avalanche:
paibok
the pride
others:
60 slots for mods and DLC

Skins:
Pijama thor
WWII torch
winter soldier cap
howling camando fury
2099 and 1602  skins...

I'd like to see Jim Lee skins for all X-Men in the sequel.  That's like a MUST.

I would want more usable costumes in the sequel. There were many costumes for many characters that I thought looked cool and I liked but the stats were unappealing to me for example Dr. Strange's only two costumes that I used were his original and blue mage and the others had no use to me and the only two Deadpool costumes that were useful to me were his original and assassin the other two looked cool but I had no use for them. These are just examples of what I am talking about.

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on February 22, 2008, 03:42PM
I would want more usable costumes in the sequel. There were many costumes for many characters that I thought looked cool and I liked but the stats were unappealing to me for example Dr. Strange's only two costumes that I used were his original and blue mage and the others had no use to me and the only two Deadpool costumes that were useful to me were his original and assassin the other two looked cool but I had no use for them. These are just examples of what I am talking about.

Really? Deadpool's Ultimate costume and Weapon X, whether appearance or the passives associated, are chosen quite well IMO. The ultimate costume is the best; the regenerative factor makes him regenerate way faster than Wolverine. Max Energy is just as useful. Also, the critical chance from Weapon X compliments Blade Cyclone and Dual Shot very well.

February 23, 2008, 09:40AM #34 Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 11:32AM by Dusk
What I want...

Characters List

X-Men

• Cyclops
  • Wolverine
  • Iceman
  • Psylocke
  • Shadowcat
  • Rogue

Avengers

• Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Thor
  • Hulk
  • Hawkeye
  • Quicksilver
  • Scarlet Witch

Thunderbolts

• Songbird
  • Mach-I, II, III, IV or whatever freaking number he's got now
  • Meteorite
  • Jolt

Fantastic Four

• Mr. Fantastic
  • Invisible Woman
  • Human Torch
  • The Thing

Exiles

• Blink
  • Morph
  • Mimic
  • Thunderbird

Individual Characters

• Spider-Man
  • Iron Fist
  • Deadpool
  • Taskmaster
  • Nova
  • Venom
  • Ghost Rider
  • Moon Knight
  • Cable

Those are all I can think of so far. Probably missed a few.

Costumes

Long story short, there should be more than just 4 costumes per character. Most importantly, we need all of Jim Lee's X-Men costumes.

Locations

• Another Street Level
  • Negative Zone

Can't think of anything new right now.

I don't care too much about characters in the game as long as there are more than in MUA 1 and that there are at least four X-Men.  What I'd really like to see are some differentt locations.  Like I'd really like there to be a Streets of New York level, a level in Wakanda, Baxter Building, X-Mansion, Avengers Mansion, Genosha, and possible the Ultraverse

Quote from: Teancum on February 20, 2008, 11:38AM
I'd like to see Jim Lee skins for all X-Men in the sequel.  That's like a MUST.

couldnt agree more... those costumes are the most well known for alot of people...

I don't like the idea of implementing playable villain, i rather have MORE playble heroes than some villains.

My WISH LIST:
1º- NO EXCLUSIVES... this means, if the PC has "X" character, all systems should!!!

2º- MORE SKIRMISH-LIKE MISSIONS... more fast action content for FAST-SUPERHERO-BATTLES...

3º- MORE COSTUMES!... at least 1 or 2 more for each character

MORE HEROES!!!... and i mean A LOT MORE HEROES!

Inlcuding ALL already playable chars in MUA1 ( in know... i am dreaming but still XD)

IMPORTANT characters that where left out like:

SHE-HULK, NAMOR, Ronin, Nova (and i mean  :nova:), Iron Fist, Hulk + Cap Marvel + Hawkeye (for all systems this time), Vision...

AND... if all those above are IN and there is STILL some more room... more X-men & Avengers (Angel, Beast, Kitty, Cyclops, Gambit, Jubilee, Jean, Rogue, Ant-man, Wonderman, Quasar, Triathlon, Hercules, Sentry... even freaking Falcon XD)... Sentry.

Cheers

I would like to see more than 4 X-Men in the actual game and not as DLC.

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on February 28, 2008, 02:59PM
I would like to see more than 4 X-Men in the actual game and not as DLC.
agreed. i nomannate cable, beast, gambit, polaris, magnet, sbretooth to be the new x-men

i would like to see a little more emphasis on character abilities like having spiderman climb a wall for a switch or use daredevil to hear a combination for a lock in another room. or even the flying, just for it to be better. let agile characters do some sort of flip for a dodge. just let the characters be themselves. what do you guys think?

Quote from: Vooc on February 29, 2008, 01:01PM
let agile characters do some sort of flip for a dodge.

That'd be pretty cool - allow the faster, weaker characters to play differently to the slower characters who can take a beating...

I'd like this game to come out on the DS as a similar (or simpler) port as opposed to the pretty poor GBA version...

I would like to see all the old playable characters and some new ones, like make Black Bolt, Odin, a playable character, some of the Inhumans, Professor X, Beast, ANt Man, Bishop

I would really like to see Daredevil swing on his baton like in his comics.

A «customize your character thing would be great:
-make one with existing powers
-create a skin
-even create a power
-and all the stuff coming with it
I know modding exists but it would enlarge possibilities :naughty: