May 28, 2007, 06:12AM #361 Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 12:42PM by Cates
Here's a major upgrade for Pyro.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=fb732ee97c64d376c5cac6863b34bc6e

Fixed:
-animation no longer "sticks" on Fire Spray
-bugged Flame Sword levels
-costume bonuses reorganized for each costume
-now includes FIVE skins and HUDs

The new skins are Iammingy's Classic skin, a very simple FF skin (get the new one in the custom skins thread), and one never-before-seen Pyro skin! (OK, it's not that cool, but hey, another skin is another skin :) )

Enjoy!

May 28, 2007, 05:17PM #363 Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 05:20PM by BliZZ
Sweet. /goes to test

FYI, you're distributing him with the "XMen" tag in the herostat, not "Brotherhood". Not that it effects MUA per-se, but it might affect something in the future....

QuoteFYI, you're distributing him with the "XMen" tag in the herostat, not "Brotherhood". Not that it effects MUA per-se, but it might affect something in the future....

Wow, that's not something I had given one moment's thought to. I guess I'll fix it for future upgrades, just in case.

the link for the voice file doesnt seem to be working?

Check the first post in this thread. Download that big massive voice file and install as instructed. Then you'll get voice.

BLIZZ I noticed you working on voices are any of the stuff you worked on in the new x-voice update?
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

XML Characters (Sunfire by Cates, Archangel by darkmythology, Beast by yours truly):

Yeah, you guys guessed it: Jubilee is coming up next. I still have a few others: the ever-looming Bishop and also Phoenix, who is still VERY wip (Burning Rage started a Rogue that is essentially the same as mine, so I see no point in my continuing, and I kinda shoe-horned Toad off on Cates :laugh:), but I'll focus on her until she is done. Could take a while, as I need to convert her files from XML1 format.

I'll test him in a sec, but a quickie first... You capitalized Xtreme names in the talent menu (or maybe you just didn't UN-capitalize them). That needs a quick fix. For Pyro and, unless you fixed it here, Sunfire.

/goes to test

EDIT: "The file that you are trying to delete was not found on this server."

I think you may have linked to the "delete file" link :laugh:

http://marvelmods.com/blizz/ConvertedXMLCharacters/jubilee.rar

Jubilee! 5 Powers, 2 of them debuffs, 2 boosts, and an xtreme. Needs icons and some skins, obviously. I recolored all of the effects myself, using 5 different colors (pink, yellow, light blue, light green, light purple).

Test, test, test! (Please :laugh:)

Eh...  I haven't been doing much modding recently, have I?  I'm sorry guys, I've been retardedly busy lately with classes and work.  I will get back to work on Rogue asap.  I'm hoping I can get her Sunfire power set to work in unison with her normal power set, which is what I've been working on here and there, as well as the grand mystery of getting Power Theft to work.  I promise I'll at least get Mystique done for XML2, and possibly Emma and Psylocke for MUA.  I would like to get Rogue done, but that Power Theft is too much of a set back to release her without it working, otherwise it wouldn't be Rogue.

Great job on getting out Jubes BliZZ.  I'll give her a whirl some time this weekend and let you know how she fares.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.