Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes! The drain life thing! Just like I suggested an hoped ^^

Now no one'll have to bother us on: "Where can I download a Rogue mod plzzzz!!!!"

Sure they will! You'll just be able to point them here ;)

I have a question. What are the files from the Official Characters mod that you need for the converted XML characters to work?

Depends on the character.  It's different with every one, so it's best just to always have the Official Characters mod installed.

Yup, saves time and complications - with the OC mod installed you can build on whats there instead of having to re-install all the stuff you get from the OC and the mods you download

Ok. Thanks for explaining that. I tried the Psylocke mod without the OC mod and it messed up my game. It's good to know it was just me, not the mod.

Added Rogue's link to the first page of this thread.

I'll be going back and updating a lot of the XML characters with patches that other people released during my absence soon. Just wanted to let people know.

I'm sure I'm gonna ask the question that everyone wants to know, but what's going on the Punisher?

There's quite a bit of work left, and I kind of need to reacquaint myself with modding MUA before I jump back into working on him. I figured this right here was a good way to do that.

Blizz: FYI - I have a rework of Pyro ready to upload. It gives him Ghost Rider's power that sets enemies on fire as his 5th power and removes the bugged fire sword power.

Also, I have re-aligned Avalanche's sounds so they play in game (makes a HUGE difference) and can upload them to you as well if you're doing some repackaging.

Just didn't want you to do work that's already been done.

Nice to hear you're back.

perhaps, if I could suggest, give Rogue's first attack a charging ability? As it stands the punch IS powerful... but for someone with the strength of Ms. Marvel it SHOULD have a charge function...

The problem with that is the animations.