Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: cvc on July 10, 2007, 03:10PM
other people have used the same mods and no problems,I can't for the life of me figure out whats going on that they work for some and not others :scratchhead:

Serph21 did you put the effects file the powerstyles and the talent files in and (replace) a character in the herostat with the one in the download,I have three rigs made them on one downloaded them to the other two and they all work fine for me???? :scratchhead:

ps:please let me know when you get them working.I just checked again this is what I got.

should i replace other characters to make the powerstyles work? which one?

July 10, 2007, 06:55PM #436 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 07:17PM by cvc
Serph21 any character you want just in the herostat make the menulocation match the one you replace and make a backup of your herostat frist,hey that fightstyle file from Blizz goes in the actors folder.

[edit] It works for all xml mods.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on July 10, 2007, 06:55PM
Serph21 any character you want just in the herostat make the menulocation match the one you replace and make a backup of your herostat frist,hey that fightstyle file from Blizz goes in the actors folder.

okay..thanks alot :D

edit: will that fightstyle_deafult.igb will work for both omegared and sinister?

July 11, 2007, 01:30AM #439 Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:30AM by Serph21
Quote from: cvc on July 10, 2007, 03:10PM
other people have used the same mods and no problems,I can't for the life of me figure out whats going on that they work for some and not others :scratchhead:

Serph21 did you put the effects file the powerstyles and the talent files in and (replace) a character in the herostat with the one in the download,I have three rigs made them on one downloaded them to the other two and they all work fine for me???? :scratchhead:

ps:please let me know when you get them working.I just checked again this is what I got.

hey just tested mr sinister and it worked. worked like a charm! can someone post a link here on how to change skin? because i've been wanting to play magneto as the classic one. the one with the purple cape. its just that i am really clueless on how to change skins. and last question, are the sound files for mrsinister or stryfe working? if its working, what's their directories. thanks!

EDIT: i just want to add that i think someone really needs to do a cape for stryfe. i dont know if its me or what, its just that it doesnt feel like stryfe at all without the cape.

EDIT 2: i just noticed that the whenever magneto, sinister, stryfe, sunfire and pyro and i dont know whoelse gets hit, its changes color. not like the default white color whenever a character gets hit. sorry for all the bothering questions

Quotehey just tested mr sinister and it worked. worked like a charm! can someone post a link here on how to change skin? because i've been wanting to play magneto as the classic one. the one with the purple cape. its just that i am really clueless on how to change skins. and last question, are the sound files for mrsinister or stryfe working? if its working, what's their directories. thanks!

There is a guide here:

http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=43

QuoteEDIT: i just want to add that i think someone really needs to do a cape for stryfe. i dont know if its me or what, its just that it doesnt feel like stryfe at all without the cape.

you can find a cape model and add it in the herostat...

QuoteEDIT 2: i just noticed that the whenever magneto, sinister, stryfe, sunfire and pyro and i dont know whoelse gets hit, its changes color. not like the default white color whenever a character gets hit. sorry for all the bothering questions

You mean like red instead of white? That's normal... I think.

You mean like a cape for Stryfe using bolton? Thor's Asgardian Armor cape? If you want a short one, then BP's second costume is for you.

July 12, 2007, 01:42AM #442 Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 01:52AM by Serph21
thanks iammingy for your helpful replies. ok im going to try and mess around with the cape thing. il just post some questions here if i cant get it to work. the red effect thing, ah so its normal after all. thanks for the info. it was just that iwas bothered by it. thanks again.

i think i may be needing some help with regards to the bolton/cape thing.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 12, 2007, 12:56AM
You mean like a cape for Stryfe using bolton? Thor's Asgardian Armor cape? If you want a short one, then BP's second costume is for you.

All if those aren't separate models. So, they can't be bolted onto another character, I think.

Quote from: Serph21 on July 12, 2007, 01:42AM
thanks iammingy for your helpful replies. ok im going to try and mess around with the cape thing. il just post some questions here if i cant get it to work. the red effect thing, ah so its normal after all. thanks for the info. it was just that iwas bothered by it. thanks again.

i think i may be needing some help with regards to the bolton/cape thing.

You are welcome! Search for "cape" then you will find some helpful hints, which will save you alot of time. :D

The last one on the first line, or first one on the last line looks pretty good.

Who's working on the Scarlet Witch? Anybody has a problem if I try to finish that fourth Ultimate skin? (mid-year holidays are getting boring).

Nope, no problem at all. In fact, it'd finish her mod :thumbsup:

Uploaded an update to Beast. Nothing big, he just has a new idle animation and has PS2 skins. I also updated the first post (Beast's section) heavily. Let me know if you guys like the new format.

In addition, I put a new fightstyle_default file up. LOTS of the official characters used the block from there, and THor's looks silly without the hammer. So it is now Captain America's animations.

July 24, 2007, 11:30AM #448 Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 11:32AM by Norrin Radd
so after the fightstyle_default is replaced with this new one, then we shouldnt have to change it again with new mods right? (because i think sometimes these are included, but i never overwrite them)

btw the new format on the first page looks killller

Yeah, everyone used to use Thor's. But characters like Silver Surfer, Spider-Woman, etc don't have block built in and use the default one, and Thor's looks downright silly without the hammer. Cap's looks much better. The downside is that there is no default fly now, so chars MUST have fly built into their individual anim files.