Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys! I am new.I got to say your work is mostly impressive!!Great work!

I noticed no one has posted in this thread for quite a long time? I guess you all stopped re-doing characters form XML1 and 2 for MUA....

Anyway I just wanted to gongrats you!

Wich ones are left? Burning Rage was making Rogue, Bishop and Toad, and there hasn't been updates of those projects in a long time. Everyone else seems to be already done: DP, Colossus, Storm, Wolverine and Iceman are MUA originals, Cyclops, Magneto, Sabretooth, Nightcrawler, Jean, Prof X, Sunfire, Pyro, Juggernaut are custom mods. Check the Character Mod Catalog for those that aren't in this thread.

I found this thread from the character catalog Mod.I didnt see an Emma(though I saw people making her) or a Polaris,havok or a Mystique, plus some of the ones you mentioned that are unfinished.
I just hope you guys keep up the good work cause you are awsome!

Thanks for the reply Boreman.

They'll come. Well, at least Emma. The others there technically don't belong in this thread, as they aren't "converted". Some of them (Havok) can be found elsewhere.

Quote from: boreman on August 26, 2007, 01:08PM
Wich ones are left? Burning Rage was making Rogue, Bishop and Toad, and there hasn't been updates of those projects in a long time. Everyone else seems to be already done: DP, Colossus, Storm, Wolverine and Iceman are MUA originals, Cyclops, Magneto, Sabretooth, Nightcrawler, Jean, Prof X, Sunfire, Pyro, Juggernaut are custom mods. Check the Character Mod Catalog for those that aren't in this thread.

Actually, I was doing Rogue, Psylocke, Magma, and Emma Frost.  I got Psylocke done, Emma and Magma I haven't started, and Rogue I'm stuck on Power Theft.  I don't know how to get that working without doing some elaborate script calling and other stuff I'm trying to avoid right now.  Other than that, she's spot on done.  I have dual power sets for her (regular powers, and "Sunfire" powers which are a one costume exclusive), as well as a few meshes done for her.  I've yet to give the meshes skeletons though.  Being that I haven't done that yet to anything, I'd have to read up on some tutorials or something so she can be animated.  I haven't had the time because I've been SUPER busy the past couple of months, hence no updates for anything I've done in a while.  I'll try to get back to it, but I just have too much on my plate, and too many projects here in progress to keep up with it all.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Magma has claws like Wolverine? I thought she had pyrokinesis.

He just put her in Wolverine's slot to take a pic is all.

Hi there!

Did Teancum eventually manage to fix Nightcrawler's Extreme?

Just wondering.. thanks!

October 05, 2007, 06:35PM #462 Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 12:10PM by BliZZ
Well, here is X-Man. The eye glow is messed up, so I dropped it. If anyone feels like re-adding it/fixing it, that'd be nice.

What is missing? The eye-glow, all huds, 3 skins (which iammingy is working on), and a mannequin.

Link updated in next post.

Updated X-Man. All that is missing is the glowy eye and a mannequin. He even has 2 loading screens :)

Previews of skins/huds here courtesy of iammingy

Download Here

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = support ;
   body = 5 ;
   characteranims = 214_xman ;
   charactername = X-Man ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = XXX ;
   mind = 10 ;
   moveset1 = moveset_flying ;
   name = XMan ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_xman ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 21401 ;
   skin_01_name = Age of Apocalypse ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_02_name = X-Factor ;
   skin_03 = 02 ;
   skin_03_name = Stryfe ;
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Shaman ;
   sounddir = xman_m ;
   strength = 6 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 5 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = xman_bolt ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = flight ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

StatEffect {
      anim = flying ;
      bolt = Bip01 L Hand ;
      effect = char/xman/ability_fly_hand ;
      fxlevel = 1 ;
      }

StatEffect {
      anim = flying ;
      bolt = Bip01 R Hand ;
      effect = char/xman/ability_fly_hand ;
      fxlevel = 1 ;
      }

}

BliZZ, I think some of the powers are too energy costly for MUA? I think they can be scale to 1/3 of the original values.

Anyway, thanks for the mod. :)