Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Scarlet Witch/Sunfire updated in the same fashion

I will try and gather/upload updates for Jubilee, Magma, Jean, Professor X, Toad, and Emma Frost by tonight. Note: Cates did Professor X and DarkMythology did Jean, not me.

Jubilee, Emma Frost, and Toad are up. I will try to get Jean, the Prof, and Magma up tonight, but I can't make any promises. Let's say "soon" on those 3 :)

Our Rogues are pretty much the same.  I dunno if you uploaded her or not, but if you want to, feel free to just post yours.  It seems like whenever I'm ready to get back into modding, I keep getting sidetracked.  Sorry.  I'm sure it would get done faster if you release yours.  I can't release my models until I learn rigging, which oddly enough, I'm taking an animation class this quarter.  So, once I learn how to do that nonsense, I have a ton of meshes to release, and I'm sure you guys will love them.  :)
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Professor X, Jean Grey, and Magma are up.

October 10, 2007, 07:49PM #485 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:41PM by Norrin Radd
is there missing an effects folder in the emma frost mod? i didnt see one there but i dont know if you have all the effects ready or not.

edit:
thanks

October 10, 2007, 09:31PM #486 Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 08:38AM by BliZZ
Grrrr...... thanks. I will try to upload a fix including it sometime soon.

In the meantime, here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f88ow2

EDIT: Link updated with Effects folder.

Updated with 6 new huds and 3 new skins:

* Emma Frost - Astonishing
* Emma Frost - Astonishing [Diamond Form]
* Toad - Classic

Huds:
* Jubilee - AoA
* Toad - Ultimate
* Juggernaut - Classic
* Juggernaut - X-Men
* Pyro - Classic
* Pyro - Modern

October 15, 2007, 10:33AM #488 Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 10:51AM by BliZZ
Links updated with 11 more huds:

Juggernaut - AoA
Juggernaut - Modern
Toad - AoA
Scarlet Witch - Gypsy
Scarlet Witch - Classic
Scarlet Witch - Force Works
Gambit - Modern
Gambit - AoA
Sunfire - Ultimate
Sunfire - Classic
Jean Grey - Phoenix

Here is a preview of some of the new huds in-game:

hi!

now that I see your updates, and now that I am a bit into de hud-making world..

1.- the "links updated" message means we have the first page link updated with all new features you state? the same mod including new hud or whatever? if so, woaa thank you for the good work

2.- you huds look really official man like those we have in the game... good work again.

October 15, 2007, 11:28AM #490 Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 12:47PM by Onua
Cool update ! X-man power is the officially ? And I think Wanda has a Ultimate costume realize by Boreman, look :
Quote from: boreman on August 09, 2007, 01:20PM
I DO have a Medusa -> Ultimate Wanda, didn't post her yet because she'll need some fixes later. See if it works as it is.

http://www.box.net/shared/mjij36c36j
The top still looks messy, and I have yet to remove the reflect from her face (is that bumb or specular?).

I think The Thing's rocky eyebrows may cause trouble, I once tried a Hulk with that and it sucked.

We'll need more Namor skins for the new powerset.
And he realize toad modern too.

Quote from: parrastaka on October 15, 2007, 11:24AM
1.- the "links updated" message means we have the first page link updated with all new features you state? the same mod including new hud or whatever? if so, woaa thank you for the good work

Yes.

Quote2.- you huds look really official man like those we have in the game... good work again.

Quote from: parrastaka on October 15, 2007, 11:24AM
you huds look really official man like those we have in the game... good work again.
I agree. The hud of the mod are very great ! Good job  :thumbsup2:  :applause: !

Uploaded Bishop. His Bombardment still doesn't work, so don't use it  :) I will either try to fix it later, or replace it with one of his other (less unique) gun moves at a later date.

Updated with the following huds:

Beast - Astonishing
Beast - Original
Emma Frost - Classic
Gambit - Classic
Jean Grey - Original
Jubilee - Ultimate