Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Norrin Radd on November 03, 2007, 08:35PM
i think he mentioned something about missing icons and huds, so that may be some of the reason why

edit:
Quoteyes but i didnt like his fightstile,grabsmash  and the fact that he didnt have icons.anylay if your gonna make this sabretooth can you put him wolvie's xml effects plz
that is the reason guys and the fact that he doesnt have the lunge attack and the same extreme of xml2
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

To give Sabes effects in XML2 you must copy the folder effects/char/wolv and paste it as effects/char/pcsab. I imagine it would be the same thing for the quad-mod.

Now, RE: Raged Jean- I don't think so. I spent days on it, and I couldn't even get TK->Phoenix Force when enraged :(

but i dont have xml2(pc) and i already tried on quad mod but it doesnt work what i need is a new sabretooth  mod
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Updated with the following huds:

Jean Grey - Classic
Jubilee - Generation X
Jubilee - Classic
Beast - Classic
Emma Frost - Generation X

More huds have been added:

Toad - Classic
Sunfire - Age of Apocalypse
Scarlet Witch - Ultimate
Pyro - Ultimate

I think I found a bug with Beast's "Bowling Ball" (I doubt it is intentional, but correct me if it is).
When starting a new game on hard and assigning the maximum points to the power it does something like
100-120 damage. The next step listed (at level 33 or 34) is claimed to do 120-700 damage. Haven't tested if it is a display error or if it really does that much damage.

I found the error and reuploaded the mod, the link is the same. You only need to copy the "talent" file to fix it. I accidentally had an extra zero in one of the things so that the value was listed as 3000 instead of 300. Let me know if this new file fixes your error,  or if it is something else.

Ok, I double-checked and I got the same error on Level ten of the power, and the new upload fixes the error. The damage is now correct. Thanks for posting about the error.

Updated with the following hud heads:

Pyro - Freedom Force
Magma - Classic
Magma - Hellion

Updated again with:

Toad - Modern Skin
Toad - Modern Hud
Sunfire - Modern Hud

I think that every hud_head for these characters is now done.

Cool, but finally, what the skin you have chosen for Modern Toad ? And Rogue is planned or not ?

Quote from: BliZZ on November 08, 2007, 01:29PM
I think that every hud_head for these characters is now done.
assuming that the costumes listed (as oppose to others) will be made (ex: Hellion)

edit:
but thats great news anyways :thumbsup:

November 08, 2007, 01:45PM #521 Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:48PM by BliZZ
Yes, assuming that :)

Quote from: Onua on November 08, 2007, 01:41PM
Cool, but finally, what the skin you have chosen for Modern Toad ? And Rogue is planned or not ?

The one by boreman. And yes, Rogue is planned, and the reason she is not released has been detailed several times, I don't feel like typing it up again.

Quote from: BliZZ on November 08, 2007, 06:24AM
I found the error and reuploaded the mod, the link is the same. You only need to copy the "talent" file to fix it. I accidentally had an extra zero in one of the things so that the value was listed as 3000 instead of 300. Let me know if this new file fixes your error,  or if it is something else.

Jup, looks fine now. Thanks!

Updated several mods with the following:

Gambit - Mannequin (courtesy of thetommyboy2002)
Gambit, Jean Grey, Juggernaut, Pyro - Sound files that are separate from X_Voice (thanks to winstrol for the xml2split program)

hey blizz i'm trying a lot of yours x-men mods and they are amazing but I find a problem in the pyro mod his second power is doing a lot of damage. How can I correcet that ?