Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Which power? (I didn't make Pyro, but I can look into it)

Updated several mods with the following:

Scarlet Witch - Ultimate Skin (courtesy of boreman/Norrin Radd)
Scarlet Witch, Sunfire, X-Man - Sound files that are separate from X_Voice (thanks to winstrol for the xml2split program)

November 14, 2007, 02:44PM #527 Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 06:03AM by Sasquatch
Quote from: BliZZ on November 13, 2007, 07:55PM
Which power? (I didn't make Pyro, but I can look into it)
Sorry :banghead: I thought you had done pyro. The power name is pillar of flame in the beginning of the game on hard mode this is doing more than 300 hitpoints of damage. thanks for the attention.

Ok, I will look into that Pyro issue.

In other news, Bishop has been updated with new sound files, thanks to Teancum. As always, the link is the same.

Ok, I uploaded a Pyro fix that should fix that problem.

can somebody upload jean's and emma's lines,i mean when they say yeah when you choose them or when they kill somebody and say somethig cool.I saw that in the official char. pack v2  toothy,nightcrawler,cyke and mageneto had there lines
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Updated Toad, Sunfire, Pyro, Magma, Jubilee, Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, and Beast with fixed huds. They remove the "Iceman Shadow" glitch from them when you are running the game in a low resolution. Also changed Toad's filenames to Toad_Hero and Juggernaut's to Juggernaut_Hero.

The hud which needed to be fixed are:
Beast - Classic
Emma Frost - Generation X
Jean Grey - Classic
Jubilee - Generation X, Classic
Magma - Hellion, Generation X
Pyro - Ultimate, Freedom Force
Scarlet Witch - Ultimate
Sunfire - Age of Apocalypse, Modern
Toad - Classic, Modern

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 25, 2007, 01:55AM
can somebody upload jean's and emma's lines,i mean when they say yeah when you choose them or when they kill somebody and say somethig cool.I saw that in the official char. pack v2  toothy,nightcrawler,cyke and mageneto had there lines

I can get you Jean's, but Emma doesn't have lines in XML2.  At least not very many.

Um...Sorry to bring this up now, but I seem to have a problem with sunfire's effects. They just dont show up in the game, eg:the flaming head. Also, the flying effect only appears on one hand. Can somebody tell me how to fix this? Thx

Quote from: Teancum on November 26, 2007, 03:43PM
Quote from: the master$$$ on November 25, 2007, 01:55AM

I can get you Jean's, but Emma doesn't have lines in XML2.  At least not very many.
ok jeans then
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Updated Magma with new Classic/Graduation costumes thanks to Norrin Radd. Also updated the huds to match the skins.

Updated Professor X/Scarlet Witch/Sunfire/Toad with new fixed sounds thanks to Teancum.

:beast: has been uploaded with a complete soundset thanks to Teancum.

Emma Frost & Psylocke have been uploaded with new sound files. Keep in mind that Psylocke is entirely the work of Burning Rage, I just added skins without BDOD/sounds/a loading screen and uploaded it onto the Marvel Mods server.

Jubilee has now been uploaded with a full soundset as well.