Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
And, finally, Magma has been uploaded with a full sound set. All 5 XML1 playables now have full sound sets included with them.

awesome job on the sounds guys
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Good job ! And I think we can do a big thanks to Teancum !

Thanks for the helpful discovery Teancum! :thumbsup2:

Hey guys, why isn't the Psylocke character working?

... oh and where should I copy the README file (for Psylocke)?

Have you checked the Knowledge Base for your answers?

Emma Frost and Jubilee were updated with Gen X skins a couple of days ago, but I never posted about it. So...  yeah.

Hey... i just downloaded the :gambit: mod, and i found a really weird glitch! He doesn't perform his first two attacks... you just hear the sounds, and then he does his third attack with his staff... can someone please help? It didn't happen with the first version i downloaded... just with the latest one.

No... not the POWER attacks, they work fine... its his normal attacks that arent working!

January 23, 2008, 05:33PM #553 Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:44PM by iammingy
Quote from: iammingy on January 23, 2008, 02:18AM
The latest version works fine for me. I can see the cards, too.

I mentioned the cards because some people have complained not able to see the cards.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=849.0

If the basic attacks don't work, I wouldn't even bother "lying" to you that the latest version works. :ugh:

And, if you read the first page, it says:

Quote from: BliZZ on January 26, 2007, 09:55AM
You MUST have this mod installed prior to downloading these characters. It is the Official Characters mod.