Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think he meant progress on Jean/Toothy/Angel/etc :P But Spider-Armor Spider-Man is always good news!

A Visual Guide:

Look! Ultimate X-Men!

Only Gambit has his xtreme built up.

Bam!

What does this prove? Well, nothing entirely new. But it does show that, now that I understand the set-up of the xtremes, it only took me about 5 minutes to fix up Gambit's :D

On an unrelated (but sekseh nonetheless) note:

ok seriously that rocks. I cant wait to add more x-men to my game!! As long as there is a playable Phoenix, i'll be extremely happy.

thats wicked can't wait...
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

alright! gambit looks awesome, hes one of my favorite xmen

I've been playing with Cyke now for a few nights and love that he even does combos with the other characters.  Did you have to add those in?  Thanks again all.

Quote from: BliZZ on February 25, 2007, 10:23PM
I think he meant progress on Jean/Toothy/Angel/etc :P But Spider-Armor Spider-Man is always good news!

Ah. Oh yeah. It's...about where it is, just has most of a working Archangel in with it now. Been sleep deprived for a few days...so...yeah. Off tomorrow, hopefully I can get something productive done then, like an idea I've been working on to give Spider-Man an Xtreme that summons a clone to fight alongside him...heh...need sleep...

Oh yeah, also, for combos, there's actually a reference for combo text in the PS files, which you can edit very easily to make them more appropriate to the character you're modding.

QuoteI've been working on to give Spider-Man an Xtreme that summons a clone to fight alongside him...heh...need sleep...

didn't someone make a Multiple Man mod for XML2? i saw a screenshot or video once..

That was from the olden days of yore, if you look ATTENTIVELY, you'll see that all of those videos use powers of existing chars (i.e. Quicksilver for Colossus, Selene for Jean Grey and so on) along with their hud_heads and stuff. Carefully calculated skin swaps, if you will.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Yeah. The Madrox mod was just 4 characters skinned as Madrox.

I'm in a bind. I can get spidey to summon /a/ clone, but I want to be able to summon /lots/ of clones. I don't think that that's gonna work though, since any summon minion power only seems to make one minion. Sad.

Hey, it's the wrong thread, but whatever. Anyone think it'd be fun to re-do all the MUA characters to add things like a 2nd Extreme ala XML2? Add like one new attack, one Buff, and one Xtreme, just for variety. I think it'd be kinda fun...

i have to wonder if it will let you assign Xtremes.

Would it be fun? Sure. But, imho, a Spider-Clone xtreme, for example, would be far more fun on a new char (like, say, Madrox). Personally, I'm gonna stick with porting/making chars.

Well, the problem with Madrox is that there seems to be a one minion limit....meaning that, in order to get a dupe, you'd have to use an Xtreme, and you couldn't have a whole army of Madri...that would be, well, lame. Spiderclones are at least practical, in that one would suffice.

well i just pointed it out because i thought someone had made it possible in XML2 to create multiple clones of the character with powers.. *sigh*

I hate to bother you with this again but can someone tell me how can I put Cyke in MUA please? I really donĀ“t know.