Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic

can juggernaut throw wolverine like in Xml2?

New update to Pyro is available in the catalog.

What's new:
-Fixed an animation issue in his 1st power (Fire Spray). This is a major victory, as this has bothered since I started converting Pyro over a year ago. No more jerkiness!
-Enhanced effects to his grabsmash. His wrist flamethrower now "flares" up before he blows up the enemy.
-Altered the talent file and renamed "Fire Blade" power "Arc of Fire," and subtly changed some effects. Pyro doesn't have the animation for this power the way Sunfire does, so it may be removed altogether in a further update. As of now, the new talent file more accurately describes what Pyro does when the power is used.
-Includes MXYZTPLK's mannequin and an improved loadscreen.
-Reordered the skins and huds to match the mannequin.
-Includes the "Astral/Gladiator" skin from XML1 as his 4th skin in lieu of an ultimate skin for now.
-Includes (just for fun) a never-before-seen 5th skin, which asks the question: "What if Pyro had survived the events of Cable #87?" It's just a recoloring of his modern skin.

If for some reason you still need the link to the old Pyro file, it's here.

A new update to Pyro in the catalog as of now, so if you downloaded recently, get the new one. The first update included a bad 5th skin (wrong colors).

New update also includes an alternate talent file that eliminates the odd Fire Blade power (my preference). You can use either the one in the talents file, or overwrite it with the one in the "alternate" talents folder.

Is there a mannequin for Magma yet? And if there isn't is there anywhere I can find one?

There's a link to her mannequin next to the Magma download in the Character Catalog. I'm trying to keep all that stuff together there now.

Oh thanks :) I didn't know if there was or not because the page hadn't been updated in a while. Thanks for your help

Quote from: Grig 32 on June 12, 2008, 01:23PM
Oh thanks :) I didn't know if there was or not because the page hadn't been updated in a while. Thanks for your help

Hmmm . . . I guess I never did put a "hey, look here" post there once I added mannequins and such.

June 12, 2008, 05:25PM #595 Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:30PM by Grig 32
I didn't want to dig through forty pages so I just asked. Thanks for your help :)

Has Emma or Psylocke got a mannequin yet?

Quote from: Grig 32 on June 12, 2008, 05:25PM
I didn't want to dig through forty pages so I just asked. Thanks for your help :)

Has Emma or Psylocke got a mannequin yet?

Psylocke has one included in the download; Emma's is available on Overload's mod thread.

Thanks, those are the one's I wanted to add to my game and now I can :D

i have seen rogue in the list but no dowload file common include rogue plz plz :D yah??

Ditto to that, I don't care what the gamefaqs dorks say about the XML1 and 2 Rogue she rocks

We really need her and her snazzy greatness