Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
We could probably put together a decent Rogue in relatively short order, but if I remember right, her power theft ability doesn't transfer to MUA (or at least no one figured out how to do it). That's been the stumbling block. I know that's kind of central to her character, but I wouldn't mind having a Rogue mod without it.

Rats... Rogue without her powertheft ability makes her like a female Wolverine clone... course, MUA without Rogue is even worse... tough choice

I think a good alternative would it be for her to have a grab smash that looked like Spider-Woman's or Doom's that regained her some energy.

What did Power Theft do, exactly?

Mostly it stunned characters - she snatched the powers from mutants but it didn't last too long. I always preferred the stunning bit personally so *shrug* just having her absorb energy/stunning people would work for me

Power Theft actually stole the enemy's power.  So if an enemy shot a laser beam from their arms, Rogue would steal their power the first time you used it, then every time you used it after that she would should a laser beam out.  But in MUA that specific code (called a character handler) was removed from the game.

What Teancum said, stunning or energy absorb from another character would work - its better then having no Rogue at all.

I totally agree!!!!!
Please can someone upload a Rogue mod??????
Preatty please!!! :rogue: :rogue: :rogue: :rogue:

Anyone know where this Pyro costume comes from?

http://www.comicvine.com/pyro/29-3554/4360-pyro/105-296839/

There are other shots on thre page as well. Could be another skin option . . .

Quote from: Cates on July 10, 2008, 11:32AM
Anyone know where this Pyro costume comes from?

http://www.comicvine.com/pyro/29-3554/4360-pyro/105-296839/

There are other shots on thre page as well. Could be another skin option . . .

From comic vine too:

"Earth-20051

This is the earth that the "Marvel Adventures" series of comics are set within. It has many of the same characters and heroes as the regular 616 Marvel Earth, but is more lighthearted and designed for an All Ages audience (reference for Earth-20051 is Marvel Adventures: Fantastic Four #25)."

BliZZ had converted a Rogue mod a while ago. I made a few changes such as an icon fix, fixed the extreme, added voice sounds, changed the torpedo move to act like it does in XML2, changed the power theft move to drain enemy life instead, and maybe a few other things.

This is the complete mod (unless i forgot some files), if someone could add this to the first post that would be great:

ROGUE
(Slot 208xx)
Powers:
Smash: Increased melee punch with knockback.
Life Theft: Drains life from the target and stuns them.
Energy Overflow: Releases built up energy in a 180 degree forward arc.
Tremor: Leaps into the air and comes down hard with a smash attack.
Torpedo Strike: Lunges forward and attacks in a torpedo fashion knocking enemies back.
Bedazzle: Baits nearby enemies into attacking you while lowering their fighting abilities for a time.
Southern Shout: Increases health and energy maximums of entire team for a time.
Manic Slam: Saps energy from all enemies, stuns them, and prevents them from using their powers for a time.

>>>Download Here<<<

Contains:
-huds, icons, banner, loadscreen, sounds, mannequin

Credits:
-Initial conversion by BliZZ
-mannequin by MXYZPTLK
-loadscreen by BliZZ/Norrin Radd
-added 4th skin and hud Norrin Radd

For more skins, see matt710's booster:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1067.msg39773#msg39773