Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=61.0
Get the mod, it carries pretty substantial infos in it.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Well I made progress thanks. Now my question is when I want to change the herostat and replace for example Elektra, I only have to change in the herostat.eng replace Elektra for Cyke or do I need to change something in the herostat.xmlb or any other? Because in the place here is supposed to be Elektra there is nobody there but the name Cyclops is there. When I choose my game crashes. Oh and for this to work the patch with MK/Colossus must be in or out? Again sorry for so many questions lol.

Update for those of y'all waiting on this:

Cable/Cyc: need to go back and add proper grab-smashes.

Juggs is close to done. He needs his grab-smash fixed, and passives added to his costumes.

Gambit... also close. Needs the same as Juggs, plus his Detonation needs some heavy fixing.

Bishop.. meh. Haven't worked on him in a LONG time. Need to go back and work on both his gun moves, and add a grab-smash.

Rogue; also haven't worked on her in a while. Need to fix Torpedo Strike, grab-smash, and Power Theft.

Toad. Don't hold your breath. He is far from done.

Cannonball is coming along nicely! Added a 4th move, removed his third boost. Am using a combo of Deathbird/XML2Wolvy animations.

Hmm good to know your making progress  ;) Also will you or someone get the others Cykes HUDs? Keep the nice work

Updates: Fixed a LOT of Cannonball's bugs, and decided to simultaneously do X-Man. He'll be a lot easier than the other 2 XML2PSP chars, as he already has the perfect number of attacks/boosts! Also, a combo of Torch/ProfX(Hero)'s animations is nigh perfect.

March 09, 2007, 05:31PM #65 Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 07:15PM by kfcrispy
is anyone working on XML1 Colossus? or does anyone have his moveset files?

Bah humbug. The PSP chars are really giving me a headache, so while tommy works on Cannonball (mesh/anims[hopefully :P]), I'll spend the rest of today (until like 7, when I will giddily go to see 300) gathering together various XML2 chars I've converted and upping the most recent versions.

Bishop, Gambit, Juggernaut, and Rogue will get releases (I hope). I'm also gonna take a look at fluid_static's Nightcrawler and see if I can't straighten him out a little.

Hmm.... his Nightcrawler's set-up is kinda crazy... I may have to re-do lots of it.

In other news, I've hit a snag. Bishop's Xtreme is called 'Big Bang', the same as Mar-Vell's. Poll: whose should I rename?

March 11, 2007, 02:32PM #68 Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 02:35PM by cvc
I wouldn't sounds very effective BIG BANG a man with a powerful gun,maybe the BFG of old.

Man I got to see 300.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I tried renaming Bishop's to 'Superconductor' (his other xtreme) and changing the references to xtreme2. Sadly, the 'Big Bang' sound still plays. Hmmph.

Yeah, don't expect an updated Nightcrawler today. He'll take a lot of work. The other 4 WILL have buggy versions released, though.

March 11, 2007, 05:58PM #70 Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 06:06PM by BliZZ

WIP Versions of Bishop/Juggernaut/Gambit/Rogue - Download Here
Known Issues:

Bishop:
I can't get Bishop to fire bullets in either gun attack
Yells the wrong Xtreme title
No Grab-Smash
Needs Costume Passives

Juggernaut:
No Grab-Smash
Needs Costume Passives

Gambit:
Detonation doesn't work at all
No Grab-Smash
Needs Costume Passives

Rogue:
Power Theft doesn't work
Torpedo Strike doesn't deal damage
One boost lasts infinitely
Xtreme's speed is off
No Grab-Smash
Needs Costume Passives

Test away! And post any additional problems here.

Thanks Blizz
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

You're Welcome-o (Scrubs FTW!)

Anywho, I kinda had to start my own Nightcrawler, as fluid_static's was based on Deadpool and overwrote him.

I was able to slide him into slot 47 (his own slot!). I overwrote MUA Ultimate w/ XML2 Ultimate, and added the hide swords command to all his NPCstat appearances. His skelie is labeled 47_nightcrawler_hero, and works like a charm.

Now I gotta go adjust power values.

Grab-Smash FTW!

I am overjoyed currently, no one can touch me. Juggernaut is done! (well, except passives, but that should be simple) I'll up him later. (alongside an updated Cyclops!)

Looking good BliZZ!  Looking forward to having some down time so I can go through all these new chars and pick n' choose my favorites to use!
COOL!