Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Blizz, if you can fix Nightcrawler, please do  - my version was overpowered and messy, not to mention, y'know, replacing Deadpool.  I was trying to fix his numbering, but it'd fallen far by the wayside since well before y'all cracked the NPCstat additions.  It never actually occured to me to use number 47 for NC...  Please fix that char and post an improved version. Thanks :)

Apologies for being away from the board - I've been lurking a while, playing other games (CnC3 Demo, Supreme Commander, back to Warcraft 3 mods, found Chronicles of Riddick for a fiver(~), was trying to finish MUA with my odd changes) and playing with 3dsMax again (thanks for the tutorials, all).  Nice Work, everyone :)

Quote from: fluid_static on March 14, 2007, 11:02PMmy version was overpowered and messy
heh, NC IS way overpowered! his teleport flurry was badly programmed to use the EP of his normal teleport atk (heh, can you keep it this way??) and his Xtreme overkills a boss 10 times over.

as for the herostat info, i suggest to include it along with extracting instructions as the archive's readme.txt you can place outside of the character folder :)

Hm thank for the info darkmy. I saw the Faq thread here you talked about your mods (Sabre, Psylocke, Jean Venom etc) but I didn´t saw the files. Could you drect me to Jean´s files? Thanks

seems like Gambit forgets to put away his staff sometimes, so he soon is running around with 1 on each hand!

That's if he is grabbed by an enemy during melee (deadpool, thor, and hawkeye also have this problem)

Just execute his melee combat or powers to fix it.

March 15, 2007, 09:51PM #95 Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 09:18PM by darkmythology
Edit: link to mod deleted.

thanks Darkmyth, I had been trying to tweak Jean from your previous release, but wasn't getting far.  Does she have passives?(and do they work?)  That was what I was working on, I could only get +DEF to work.  Thanks again

I'll add passives (utilizing her icons, like I did w/ Juggs/Gambit) if you guys want me to. O' course, Noel still needs to convert her icons....

BTW, for those of you who care, Rogue is likely to be the next one I finish up.

Quick poll first: Ms Marvel's or Power Man's grab-smash? Opinions?

March 16, 2007, 11:54AM #99 Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 12:06PM by Legend_Killer9
BliZZ I would apreciate if you took care of some Phoenix problems if you don´t mind. The icons would be great and the HUD heads to. Probably I´m asking to muchy lol Also she doesn´fly...she should fly right?

About Rogue, put Cage´s grab Smash. That´s my opinion. Mrs Marvel grab is a little....lame

Both very strong, Power Man my guess.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Rogue should kiss the guy (Blade's grab-smash) and steal his power, make him stunned!
or just throw/slam the enemy really hard once.

March 16, 2007, 05:13PM #102 Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 05:30PM by BliZZ
Cage's it is.

The real question is whose to use for Bishop. There are NO suitable ones, off the top of my head.

EDIT: Cage's won't work - animation problem. Gonna go with Warbird's instead.

March 16, 2007, 05:34PM #103 Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 06:01PM by DiamondDave
Blizz, any chance you could up your herostat with Juggernaut and Gambit in it?  It's okay if you have Cable and anyone else.  I just want to make sure I edit herostat properly to add these two.  I have been using Cyke but had the CycHerostat file to copy.  Thanks, in advance.

EDIT:  Never mind...found the stuff I needed in the first post for this topic.   :thumbsup2: Thanks.

Juggernaut is great! A fave from XML2! Blizz you rock, rock, rock.

One issue that I'm having trouble figuring out.

I replaced Cage with Juggy no problem, but--since I really don't care for any of the PSP exclusives--I'd like to keep the default characters and use Juggy in one of the PSP slots (and probably Gambit in the other--Good choices on those early conversions, Blizz!).

Anyway, when I try to edit the herostat to give Juggy menu location 98 or 99 (like I saw for the PSPers in the PSP herostat), it's not working, even after the Unlock Characters code. I've searched the forums but haven't found an answer. I've tried both numbers, replacing defaultman with it, putting juggy's herostat defs at the top and at the bottom, but nothing. I'm guessing there's another file somewhere that needs edited. I've never installed the PSP mod, so maybe that's the problem.

Advice?