Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
does anybody have problems with x-man mod? the effects are not showing.

November 01, 2008, 11:56PM #661 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:00AM by Nowhere Man
hi everyone,

first of all, thanks. I've had mua for years and it was really starting to get old, but now the new characters gave the game new life.

I don't know what's been happening but ever since I got the official character v.beta4 I haven't been able to get pass murderworld. something about the dialogs. when you should have that talk with senator kelly nothing shows up, but you can still play afterwards. but then, when you have to fight jean for the second time there's no dialog and you can't control your character anymore. this happens no matter what character you use (I've tried several).

has anyone had this problem too?

I changed the roster quite a bit, substituted blade for black widow, nick fury for cyclops and wolverine for nightcrawler, and the plus characters are hawkeye, moonknight, hulk and colossus.

can anyone help? thanks!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Hey Nowhere
check http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.0

I see lots of people got the same or similar issues!
Maybe it really is a glitch within the official characters pack! i haven't installed the beta v4 yet, but already in the v3 i had that problem!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

hey all, after al LONG break im back, a few link problems here though, cannonball has no picture, the jubilee file has "been removed" and i tried downloading the Heroes Reborn armor, but noel has exceeded his bandwith :( btw, nice job on the xml2 mod and im waiting in anticipation for the official character mod final :D

Do these characters come with loadscreens, because I plan to download Emma Frost, and I want her loadscreen too.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on February 21, 2009, 10:34AM
Do these characters come with loadscreens, because I plan to download Emma Frost, and I want her loadscreen too.

She has one :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

March 08, 2009, 03:18PM #667 Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 03:36PM by Faure
Hi, I was wondering; since Luke Cage does this 'team move' with Wolverine (throwing Wolf to enemies) i was wondering if Beast does the same. They are the originals for this move iirc.

Oh and Jubilee is great! Her colorful powers makes her so nice to play with :D.

Yes he does. Just 2 more things: the original "fastball special" is with Colossus, and Mr.Fantastic can also be thrown, as long as he's in pinball form.

Ah that was it called :) Fastball special. I always thought it was with Beast, and in the X-Men movies they did in it the training room with Colossus because Beast wasn't there yet. Didn't know Fantastic could be thrown as well! I accidentally found out when I tried to grab an enemy but instead threw Wolverine :D

With my mods Rockslide can throw X-23 :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hey, I tried the Emma Frost mod.  She's really cool.  I can't make her transform into her diamond form(her second boost).  I've seen pics and a video of her doing but I can't get her to do it.   :carnage:

Are you trying to activate all powers at level 1? Most characters don't have enough energy to use their second boosts at level 1.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

No, I waited till she was level 4 before I activated all of her powers.  She still won't do it.

Quote from: TJDragoon on March 21, 2009, 04:28PM
No, I waited till she was level 4 before I activated all of her powers.  She still won't do it.

That's because Diamond Form spends a lot of energy, wait until you have Emma at level 7 or 8 and try again :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5