Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Updated Gambit - Staff Assault does less damage per hit (it was overpowered before)
Updated Juggernaut - Uses Thing's animations for basic melee now
Uploaded Scarlet Witch - Has no Ultimate skin, needs more hud_heads (only has one for Modern)

Enjoy!

Wanda still doesn't have the cape, right?
Just checking, that latest mod works well so far, especially with he flying thing.

Words can not express my current state of ecstasy.

Got to go recolor the effect blue, line it up with gun, and remove the little hip portion.

Oh my holy fudge!  w00t w00t!

*edit*

Been working on Nightcrawler more.  I wanted to get everyone's opinion.  I think it would actually be cool to have NC's melee combos from XML2 rather than the useless charge-smash that MUA characters have.  I'm not planning on doing this with anyone else -- it's just that I think it would fit Nightcrawler really well to have his 'classic' combos.

go for it mate, i doubt anyone here would mind yet another cool new feature only we have!  :p

good idea would work much better (I) think.NC
that Bishup gun effect is spot on sweet.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Actually, I just tried Fluid_Static's smash attack.  It's perfect.  Really I just need to finish Master Of Chaos, tweak some powers, then a new version is ready.

Meh, couldn't get it to line up, so I dropped the effect. Still has the falling shells, though.

Now, if I could get the damned peacemaker move to work... the same fix did NOT help. I've tried basing it on Star Fall AND Fantastic Fire. No cigar.

Teancum - Did you get him to not turn people invisible when he teleported? (Himself included). That was an obstacle I overcame.

Glad someone else is working on him. I love NC, but I could NOT get him to do more than one teleport attack on Master of Chaos or Flurry.

May 22, 2007, 04:04PM #309 Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:16PM by BliZZ
All right guys, this is an official "Help Me". This Bishop has been in the works for MONTHS. Literally. PLEASE help me fix Bombardment. I've tried damn near everything.

If anyone can fix it, re-upload it and I'll give him costume passives.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=e4dcea1d7970711d87ac5d7779948f2a

Whoever (if anyone) fixes it will get a cookie and my un-dying love.

Its like the effect is gone are something I'll keep lookin

I fixed the problem with NC's first power.  (The one where the blades didn't disappear).  Teleport Flurry works fine.  Basically it's down to knocking out Master of Chaos and tweaking this and that.

About Bishop -- are his guns part of the model or a bolton?

part of the model
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Well, that might be a bonus.  So long as the cel-shade is a 'child' of the gun itself, and as long as the gun is a 'child' to the main mesh some really complicated hideskins should get rid of the cel-shading.

Bishop I have a idea iceman has a attack that I know works where ice falls from the sky like a Bombardment if we recolor mayybe don't know just a thought.