music i must have!

Started by ratmon, June 28, 2008, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really want have good music on my computer and tired of listening the same thing over and over anyone here could tell me and music they really like rock, hip hop, pop, dance, reggeaton, anything thanks.

On my Ipod I usually listen to In Flames mostly and then bands like Trivium , Crush 40 , Rise Against , Killswitch Engage and Bullet For My Valentine :D

try some old school rock :P nothing can beat those :P gun's and roses acdc pantera blind melon new radicals maybe red hot chili peppers and stuff like that

Zebrahead are a pretty good mix of rap and punk if that floats your boat...?

thanks guys i took some of all your guys and mixs them together any more i gotta have?

You can try some ska bands like "reel big fish"

Since I love rap and hip-hop and alt-rock, here's my most common playlist:

Out Here Grindin- DJ Khaled ft. Akon, Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Boosie, Trick Daddy, Ace Hood, and Lil Wayne

We Takin' Over- DJ Khaled ft. Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, and Lil Wayne

I'm So Hood- DJ Khaled ft. T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, and Plies

We Takin Over Remix- DJ Khaled ft. Akon, R. Kelly, T-Pain, Lil Kim, and Young Jeezy

I'm So Hood Remix- DJ Khaled ft. T-Pain, Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Birdman, and Rick Ross

X Gon' Giv it to Ya- DMX

Ridin' Dirty- Chamillionaire ft. Krayzie Bone

I'll Still Kill- 50 Cent ft. Akon

Low- Flo Rida ft. T-Pain

Kiss Kiss- Chris Brown ft. T-Pain

We Made It- Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park

Numb Encore- Jay-Z ft. Linkin Park

Shawty- Plies ft. T-Pain

Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)- Wyclef Jean ft. Akon, Lil Wayne, and introducing Niia

Remember the Name- Fort Minor ft. Styles of Beyond

Kingston- Sean Kingston

Take You There- Sean Kingston

Bleed it Out- Linkin Park

This is Why I'm Hot- MIMS

Numb- Linkin Park

Stronger- Kanye West

Good Life- Kanye West ft. T-Pain

Ayo Technology- 50 Cent ft. Justin Timberlake, and Timbaland

Believe Me- Fort Minor ft. Styles of Beyond

Take You There- Sean Kingston

Get Right Remix- Jennifer Lopez ft. Fabolous

Candy Paint ft. Slim Thug, Trina, and Chamillionaire

Destroy You ft. Twista and Krayzie Bone

Shawty Get Loose- Lil Mama ft. Chris Brown and T-Pain

Elevator- Flo Rida ft. Timbaland

Love in this Club- Usher ft. Young Jeezy

I Can't Wait- Akon ft. T-Pain

4 Minutes- Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake

With You- Chris Brown

Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha Beddingfield

Hypnotized- Plies ft. Akon

Bartender- T-Pain ft. Akon

A few stuff I like:

Breaking Benjamin (esp. Diary of Jane, Dance With The Devil, You and So Cold)

Evanescence (esp. Bring Me To Life, My Last Breath, Going Under, Missing, Breathe No More, Call Me When You're Sobre, Lithium, Good Enough)

Seether (esp. FMLYHM, fade away, driven under, fake it, break down)

A few other stuff I like:

In the light (Full Blown Rose), Wonder (Megan McCauley), Broken (Seether ft. Amy Lee), Last Night and Tell Me (P.Diddy), Hollow (Submersed)

And If you're into music you don't understand, then I'd recommend some hindi songs such as:
Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjha, Noorie (Bally Sagoo), Yeh Sama (Dance Masti), maula Mere, Javeda Zindagi (Anwar), Jiya Jale (Dil Se).

See if you like any of the songs that are attuned to my weird music taste.

Quote from: shafcrawler on June 30, 2008, 07:40AM
A few stuff I like:

Breaking Benjamin (esp. Diary of Jane, Dance With The Devil, You and So Cold)

Evanescence (esp. Bring Me To Life, My Last Breath, Going Under, Missing, Breathe No More, Call Me When You're Sobre, Lithium, Good Enough)

Seether (esp. FMLYHM, fade away, driven under, fake it, break down)

A few other stuff I like:

In the light (Full Blown Rose), Wonder (Megan McCauley), Broken (Seether ft. Amy Lee), Last Night and Tell Me (P.Diddy), Hollow (Submersed)

And If you're into music you don't understand, then I'd recommend some hindi songs such as:
Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjha, Noorie (Bally Sagoo), Yeh Sama (Dance Masti), maula Mere, Javeda Zindagi (Anwar), Jiya Jale (Dil Se).

See if you like any of the songs that are attuned to my weird music taste.
Looks like some of us got the same taste firefly from Breaking Benjamin and immortal from Evanescence are great too. The ska is awsome as well thanks for the heads up on that one Sasquatch . And i miss about two from your list Midnight Curse. I also well try hindi music because spanish music is great and i would love it if everyone would speak the same in music just by listening even if you don't understand but you know what it saying.