When is the game hapening?

Started by muafan, February 26, 2008, 02:55PM

Previous topic - Next topic
eLektra is a hero... yet banner claims Hes "no super hero". also, namorita isnt kymara.

i dont think it follows any actual continuity, so i wouldnt worry... i'd have said pre civil war but for namorita...

Get a hold of yourself and make some goddamn sense!....Please!

the question, i assume, asks when in marvel comic continuity this game occurs...

Electra is a hero... yet banner claims Hes "no super hero". also, Morita isn't Aymara.

Well, spell check doesn't seem to be effective when dealing with this kind of sentences.

The game takes place in its own universe, anyways.

Quote from: scifiguy on February 26, 2008, 03:57PM
Get a hold of yourself and make some goddamn sense!....Please!

Chill out with the language... geez

It's like X-Men Legends :)

It's the Ultimate Universe with added things from the other universes,or whatever :D

:storm:

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I don't think it's only one universe because the Ultimates doesn't appear as a team, Fury is like the mainstream universe, Vision is alive and the New Avengers are a team.
And the moments are different too.

I think that it has its own universe, but I don't know if it can be the same as X-Men Legends

I think it is more of a "What if?" type story than anything else. "What if Dr. Doom had the powers of Odin?" would be a good title probably.

"Electra is a hero... yet banner claims Hes "no super hero". also, Morita isn't Aymara." So Mr. spellchecker whos Morita?

Ok, I'm finally following what you're saying.

www.marveldatabase.com lists Marvel: Ultimate Alliance as it's own universe, so I'd say that's probably the way to take it.  Next to Marvel themselves they're the authority.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Multiverse --Near the bottom under Unnumbered Universes

No, they show up as two different universes in that link I posted.  Though it only shows one universe for X-Men Legends, so I assume both XML1 and XML2 are considered as being in the same universe.