PS2 Offset Central thread

Started by Teancum, February 28, 2008, 01:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
may i ask for ps2 offsets to electra ultimate and assassin, and crystal?

Quote from: Deedooo on February 04, 2010, 06:22PM
may i ask for ps2 offsets to electra ultimate and assassin, and crystal?

MUA Elektra Assasin (12103 is the skin number on the XML2 mod):
17103.igb ps2 256 256 43429 61621 .

I don't have the other 2 :(
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

that isn't working right for me, it show's up as bright colors and weirdness. any ide why? this happened with fantastic too... :(

deedoo look at Marvel Watcher's posts, I posted a temp. offset CFG file for MUA PS2 characters in his topic.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4133.msg77823#msg77823
there, right?

edit, nevermind, it's right. maybe you should uppdate the first post with the link?

No not yet. I aim to have them all like a Pokemon Master, in this case I'm the PS2 offset master. However, I was stupid enough to not-spend time on it anymore, but I'll pick that up soon. It didn't take long to find them (20 in 5 minutes?)

Quáles són los valores de la skin phoenix de Jean Grey

Sorry I though I was in another topic. What are the values of the skin phoenix Jean Grey

Jean Grey- Green Phoenix (12302)
12302.igb ps2 256 256 10939 147003 .

Ah y yo hablo español, asi que puedes preguntarme en ese idioma si es mas fácil para ti ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Sorry, what not on a theme. Dear Mr. Law^^,  please, can lay out offset skins MUA2, if it is not difficult ?
Also I apologise for the broken English...

MUA2 skin offsets are useless. A method must be applied to get the actual texture. Reimporting the texture back in screws up the whole model.

Means to receive offset TextureFinder v132 it will not turn out?

means looking for it is useless, which means skinning MUA2 models is also useless.

It is a pity...But thanks for the information!

No problem^^ It's such a shame that the MUA2 models are useless.