Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Lags's Gamecube Works: Updated - (10/22/2020)  (Read 105707 times)

Offline Lags

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 40
  • Loves the Generic faceless Soldiers
Re: Lags's Gamecube Works: Updated - (10/22/2020)
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2020, 05:39pm »
Updates have been added on to my two playable soldiers.

Combat Soldier:
- Has been updated with two new powers (one replacing an old one, and the other being a brand new separate power) to give him a total of 7 offensive powers.
- Updated effects,
- New Xtreme ability
- Now has power icons, custom conversation portrait for each skin, and slightly updated Character Section Portrait.
- Now uses an echoing XTREME voice clip as a placeholder sound that plays when performing Xtreme abilities. 

Combat Agent:
- Now has power icons, and his own Character Section portrait.
- Now uses an echoing XTREME voice clip as a placeholder sound that plays when performing Xtreme abilities. 

For more information, click on their icons below to be directed to the character, as well as their download link.

Offline Lags

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 40
  • Loves the Generic faceless Soldiers
Re: Lags's Gamecube Works: Updated - (10/22/2020)
« Reply #91 on: Today at 09:12 pm »
Blob - Preview

Although there are already two Blob mods in the vault (Nodoubt_jr's and Cohollow's respectively), I wanted to have my own take on him as well. Initially, this was meant to be a private mod I wanted to keep to myself, but as I was modifying him, I ended up making more changes to him than I had planned, and turned him into somewhat of his own separate character with his own playstyle. He'll still has some assets borrowed from both Nodoubt_jr's and Cohollow's versions (since there's not much I could change due to the limits on XML animations besides damage output and affectors), so the two will be given credit upon his release, as well as others who've helped with the original mod.

For now, this Blob Mod will remain exclusive for GameCube download only since I don't have any plans setting him up for the PC version. This doesn't mean I won't allow anyone who's interested in converting him over on their own free will. When he's released, this mod will be free for anyone to port him over for their preferred platform of XML II. Just be sure credit my name (for making this version of Blob) and those who helped the original mod if there any means to released on the other ports. :)
« Last Edit: Today at 09:27 pm by Lags »