Author Topic: Lags's Gamecube Stuff (11/28/2019): Updated XML2 RoA Mod pack  (Read 46689 times)

Offline Lags

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 8
  • Loves the Generic faceless Soldiers
    • View Profile
Re: Lags's Gamecube Stuff (11/28/2019): Updated XML2 RoA Mod pack
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2019, 10:25pm »
X-Men Legends II: Rise Of Apocalypse Updated Pack - Download

Did some testing with playing as Sabretooth in story mode and it everything works as I want it to be. As far as I've tested, no more glitchy story progression as if you haven't completed any objectives even when you did. If Sabretooth appears as a higher level than the entire team when starting a new game, the only way to fix his level effect is to reboot the game before starting a new game to have him start off at base level like the rest of the team. There's possibly no other way around this issue at the moment as much as I know. His level glitch only occurs when you play him in Danger Room Sparring or Skirmish, AND THEN start a new file. As well as beginning Hard mode, exit to main menu and begin Normal Mode or below.

More information on the original post: for changelog

With that finally done, the mod is at it's final update since I don't have anything else left I wanted to add to it. Until the increase of character slots becomes possible, I'll update once more and add in the mods of the PSP characters into the roster. 

My updated pack is also free for anyone to use as a basis for their own modding purposes since that was my initial goal when putting this together. Just be sure to credit my name if ever planning to used this mod pack for anything.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 10:46pm by Lags »

Offline jayglass

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2019, 12:10am »
Great job

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 87
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2019, 07:12am »
Thatís a really impressive find!

Offline jayglass

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2019, 07:51am »
Just wish we could increase the roster on consoles