Detailed Blueprints/Layouts for Cerebro Chamber?

Started by R0GUE, February 12, 2008, 09:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Any help on finding a detailed blueprint or layout of the Cerebro Chamber would be super helpful for a school project. I.e. I am going to try to model it in Max. Thanks in advance.  :xmen_logo:

Those are great iammingy. Thanks. In the end the prof recommended a character instead, so I'm going to be doing Iron Man instead.

Ok it's done! Thought ya'll might enjoy seeing the finished result! Here are the renders, and a nice beauty shot you can use as wallpaper.

http://flickr.com/photos/23875300@N02/sets/72157603932391251/

Look forward to your comments.

Quote from: R0GUE on February 28, 2008, 11:40PM
Ok it's done! Thought ya'll might enjoy seeing the finished result! Here are the renders, and a nice beauty shot you can use as wallpaper.

http://flickr.com/photos/23875300@N02/sets/72157603932391251/

Look forward to your comments.

WOW... That looks so good. So detailed. Two thumbs up!
My only comment is that the fingers can be a bit smoother.. :P
Has it been graded, yet? How did you do?

I got a 97 :D

Yes the fingers definitely came out too boxy. I think it was the model I was going off of, he basically had little square digits. I spend some time and round them off later.

Thanks for the look!

Congratulations, ROGUE!
How long did it take you to finish it? I am asking because the model is so detailed!!!

An art creation class for video games. Its a 3d model done in Max. No good for MUA because its Max 9.

Oh and the background and effects were done in Photoshop.

It took me workinng off and on for about 2 weeks. Its got a turbo smooth on it, so it looks really sleek, but in reality, its more boxy.

Quote from: R0GUE on March 03, 2008, 01:44PM
I got a 97 :D

Yes the fingers definitely came out too boxy. I think it was the model I was going off of, he basically had little square digits. I spend some time and round them off later.

thts good... if you want a kirby look...

Was going for a bit more modern really. Like in your avatar image.

Quote from: R0GUE on March 05, 2008, 11:26PM
Was going for a bit more modern really. Like in your avatar image.

You might not have gotten 97 if you actually did the "Kirby-look"...haha