Resident Evil Series

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 26, 2011, 03:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Playing as Phoenix is Aswome! i requested if they could make her playable in the main history replacing Leon! so i hope they hear my request! and thank you midnightphoenix for making such a wonderful request!

Is adding the Jean mod to the game an easy process, like for XML2 and MUA? And if you do add her does she replace somebody and can you use her anywhere?

Yeah it's easy to add her and you can't use her anywhere, just in the Mercenaries Mode, she replaces Ada.

And i wonder if we could use Jean's MVC3 Model for modding here, like making new outfits with her MVC3 Model and stuff like that, although i doubt it.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 09, 2011, 08:32PM
Yeah it's easy to add her and you can't use her anywhere, just in the Mercenaries Mode, she replaces Ada.
Thanks for the info :)

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 09, 2011, 08:34PM
And i wonder if we could use Jean's MVC3 Model for modding here, like making new outfits with her MVC3 Model and stuff like that, although i doubt it.
That would be cool. I'm sure a mesh based on the model would be possible.

Anytime, and i hope that we can use her for some skins! i'm diying to see MVC3 Phoenix in MUA! (with her MVC3 Model)

I discovered a Marvelous thing! Phoenix is playable in Separate Ways as well! (she has Ada's Red Dress, but Ada has Jean's face and Hair! so i take it like Jean wanted to have a new look lol XD) and i hope that she is playable in Assigment Ada!

I Fixed the problem! the file p0b0d is missing an L and you have to rename it to this:pl0b0d.pmd thanks to executioner168 in the RE4 and RE5 mods site for telling us how to solve it.