Looking for ToyBiz New X-Men Wolverine...

Started by Dark_Mark, March 11, 2008, 08:52AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been checking ebay for some time now, but I couldn't find a seller who would be willing to ship this action figure to Europe.
If you happen to find a trustworthy shop or an ebay seller having such figure in stock and being able to send it to Poland, could you please post the links in this topic?
Here's some details:

Name: New X-Men Wolverine
Series: X-Men Classics
Released: 2004
Manufacturer: ToyBiz

Any help would be much appreciated.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Dude! I have that figure!!! AND i'm willing to sell it off! Trouble is, I'm in Asia. My cousins from Germany are coming over this June, though. If I send it with them, they can easily post it off to your location at a low shipping price. I wouldn't say don't keep your options open, but if you can wait that long, then you might just get it.

March 12, 2008, 10:50AM #3 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 11:10AM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: the master$$$ on March 12, 2008, 04:17AM
try toyrocket
Thanks, but they don't seem to have it. Long time no see BTW :)
Quote from: shafcrawler on March 12, 2008, 08:26AM
Dude! I have that figure!!! AND i'm willing to sell it off! Trouble is, I'm in Asia. My cousins from Germany are coming over this June, though. If I send it with them, they can easily post it off to your location at a low shipping price. I wouldn't say don't keep your options open, but if you can wait that long, then you might just get it.
I WILL gladly accept your offer, unless you change your mind! :nod: Actually, shipping costs from Germany are so expensive (usually around 15 Euro for a 6" figure) that I wouldn't be surprised if it was cheaper to send it from your current location! :runaway: What price would satisfy you? I believe your figure is in very good condition?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

i realy missed you Dark_Mark and so the rest of my friends here hy guys!!!

ps:i'wl see if they have it there and thene i'w tell you :)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Shipping from here would most likely cost you a little over.... 35 EURO!!!!! Dude, I'm in the other corner of the globe!!! I'll let you know how much I'm willing to give it for when my cousins arrive (don't worry, I won't ask for too much. I like my Astonishing wolvie better). Oh, and it's in great shape.

Better late than never. If I can't find that figure until June, I'll become your customer for sure. Thanks!

I just got this wonderful figure from an eBay seller! At first it was available only for U.S.A., but he agreed to send it here! I also got a few others (including Sabretooth) by the way. I can finally lock this topic now.