The Incredible Hulk - June 18, 2008 - Trailer online now!!!!!!

Started by iammingy, March 13, 2008, 01:18AM

Previous topic - Next topic
On youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v66jXKbfgJY

That last bit is pretty cool! It reminds of the end of the intro of X-men TAS where the "heroes" run into the "villains". ^^"

Man, so many good superhero movies out!

EDIT: And I'm gonna watch them all when they hit the cinemas! :laugh:

He looked a little small for me, but hopefully he's just not mad enough in the previews.

For a minute when I was watching this I was like..."they better show what the new Hulk looks like now!" Finally at the end they did and man he looks so much better. I agree Teancum he does look a little smaller then the first one but ya hopefully he looks better in the movie!

I've read that they are planning to keep him at 9 feet and not have him grow as he gets madder. But I think that was Wikipedia, so who knows.

They should explain why his pants doesn't rip... The pants are non-living things, gamma radiation can't "mutate" it...

The comic books never did, it's time for Hollywood to deal with this.... lol

HaHa sometimes grown men wear stretchy paints.HaHa  :hulk_icon:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Well, the cast has SO many good actors... and i think Edward is a much better option for Bruce Banner than Eric (IMHO).

I think this movie is gonna rock!

I like A LOT the plot, hope it works fine...

AND... i think the new "smaller" hulk is much better... my first opinion was "What's up with that hair?"... but after watching it a few times (yeap... like 3 or 4 XD) i really like how it moves when Hulk shouts and runs...

I think this is going to be a much better movie, specially because of the villain.

As Stan Lee once said : "The hero, is only as good as the villain he fights. It's the villain what makes a good hero, not the hero itself"... or something like that XD

Cheers

Abomination as the villain? Definitely gonna watch it!

June 12 is the release date in what Wikipedia told me, but it is the encyclopedia that anyone can edit, so I may also be wrong.

Whoa, there's also a game? Looks great!

I hear Iron Man is also going to cameo in the movie.

I gotta admit this isn't nearly as exciting as Iron Man, but I'm still going to go see it.